Greetings all,

I have been trying to get Schlongs of Skyrim to work for weeks but unable to do so. While I think I'm on the right path, I find myself woefully lacking in my ability to do what needs to be done. Essentially, when I run Skyrim SE, I get the error that schlongsofskyrim.dll is missing or too old.

I've tried downloading older versions to be more compatible for SOS SE to work, such as an older version of SKSE64, then when I try to run the game, I get an error message saying that I'm running a newer version of Skyrim SE than the SKSE64 can handle. I've tried back patching (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618?tab=description) hoping that will be enough, but no can do. I have no idea on how to proceed with this.

If I can get some help in updating the SOS SE mod, that would be awesome. Either that, or if someone could update the mod and repost it, that would great as well.

5 minutes ago, soundoverdrive7 said:

Greetings all,

I have been trying to get Schlongs of Skyrim to work for weeks but unable to do so. While I think I'm on the right path, I find myself woefully lacking in my ability to do what needs to be done. Essentially, when I run Skyrim SE, I get the error that schlongsofskyrim.dll is missing or too old.

I've tried downloading older versions to be more compatible for SOS SE to work, such as an older version of SKSE64, then when I try to run the game, I get an error message saying that I'm running a newer version of Skyrim SE than the SKSE64 can handle. I've tried back patching (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618?tab=description) hoping that will be enough, but no can do. I have no idea on how to proceed with this.

If I can get some help in updating the SOS SE mod, that would be awesome. Either that, or if someone could update the mod and repost it, that would great as well.

You can only use 1 version of SKSE and that is the latest one. Other versions are not compatible with 1170 version. Install SOS SE then install correct DLL file for your game from here and sos should work with no problem.