Problem with Schlongs...

rance

... Of Skyrim.

Well, Lately I have been having a trouble with one of my saved games that uses the Schlongify option: It crashes to desktop randomly.

I believe it's caused by the Scripts that scan the race and then assign the schlong to said race or not.

These are the last lines of the Papyrus log:

[11/04/2013 - 06:58:48AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Jumping Frost Spider [Frostbite Spider] raceId=117523529
[11/04/2013 - 06:58:48AM] SOS SchlongLess: Jumping Frost Spider entered schlongless state
[11/04/2013 - 06:58:50AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Jumping Frost Spider [Frostbite Spider] raceId=117523529
[11/04/2013 - 06:58:50AM] SOS SchlongLess: Jumping Frost Spider entered schlongless state
[11/04/2013 - 06:59:07AM] ERROR: (0703A06D): Actor did not have a valid Animation Graph Manager.
stack:
[ (0703A06D)].DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.SetSubGraphFloatVariable() - "" Line ?
[ (0703A06D)].DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.OnReset() - "DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.psc" Line 45
[11/04/2013 - 06:59:07AM] ERROR: (0703A06D): Actor did not have a valid Animation Graph Manager.
stack:
[ (0703A06D)].DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.SetSubGraphFloatVariable() - "" Line ?
[ (0703A06D)].DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.OnReset() - "DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.psc" Line 46
[11/04/2013 - 06:59:07AM] ERROR: (0703A054): Actor did not have a valid Animation Graph Manager.
stack:
[ (0703A054)].DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.SetSubGraphFloatVariable() - "" Line ?
[ (0703A054)].DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.OnReset() - "DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.psc" Line 45
[11/04/2013 - 06:59:07AM] ERROR: (0703A054): Actor did not have a valid Animation Graph Manager.
stack:
[ (0703A054)].DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.SetSubGraphFloatVariable() - "" Line ?
[ (0703A054)].DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.OnReset() - "DLC2RieklingBarrelAmbushScript.psc" Line 46
[11/04/2013 - 06:59:18AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: [Goat] raceId=78330
[11/04/2013 - 06:59:18AM] SOS SchlongLess: entered schlongless state

I guess the safest bet would be to deactivate all the Schlongs (Noooooo...) and live in a Schlongless, but seemingly more stable world?

11/04/2013 - 06:59:07AM] ERROR: (0703A054): Actor did not have a valid Animation Graph Manager.

means cant find behavior short, means something wring either script or behavior animation tab

11/04/2013 - 06:58:50AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Jumping Frost Spider [Frostbite Spider] raceId=117523529

means cant find penis for that race

conclusion,, i belive schlong needs to be updated

SOS is quite unestable and it requieres more memory that you may handle (set more memory alocation in your papyrus line), but actually, you may wonder at what point you actually need a heavy scripted mod that its gona end conflicting and slowing more important scripts to your npc's have a penis when you can jsut use a custom mesh if you just want your sexlab animations work with a simple penis...

There are other options in the nexus... Most commonly used is Better males, 100% pure meshes and texture, no scrips, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488/?

And other options. Also SOS itself has its Light version, no scripts, which is basically the same as Better males, only that you have diferent syles of dicks to install. Anyway, both being static meshes meaning all nude male npc (and pc if your char is a man) are gonna be erected like true nordics, even the dead corpses ;o Which is great if you are playing a necrophile bitch  :heart:

You can disable that active scanning function in the SOS MCM.

But that is not necessarily your problem.  Papyrus is not really a crash log.

You can read a bit through DigitalVixens guide for pointers on avoiding CTD issues. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22517-wip-vixens-guide-to-stable-skyrim-modding-v-07-2013-11-03-latest-addition-what-is-stable/

Since disabling that function in the menu also means to enter menu and enable it again when anything SL-related is going to happen, I doubt anyone is going to that. Despite the logs generally being unable to spit out anything useful 9/10 of your CTDs, it isn't advised to ignore it completely. There are generally 3 types of information you find in the logs:

- lines that indicate mod initialization or execution

- lines that show harmless errors

- lines that show errors that you should actually care about

Since schlongification errors are usually assigning schlongs to non-male actors such as your female character, wolves, or that tree stump over there, we can safely say that SoS is causing the CTD/freeze if that spans the last 5 lines of your log. 

There are other options in the nexus... Most commonly used is Better males, 100% pure meshes and texture, no scrips, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488/?

And other options. Also SOS itself has its Light version, no scripts, which is basically the same as Better males, only that you have diferent syles of dicks to install. Anyway, both being static meshes meaning all nude male npc (and pc if your char is a man) are gonna be erected like true nordics, even the dead corpses ;o Which is great if you are playing a necrophile bitch  :heart:

Nah, I don't want erect dicks on my male bodies. Do I look like a sex deviant to you?

Ahem....

In any case, the only viable solution is to deactivate the mod for the time being. Hrm.

I used to think that my CTD's and issues were from SOS as well, and I did as suggested and tried using Better Males and the 4D.. but I found I was having the same problems.. so I put SOS back in.. cause.. I really can't live without it >.>

So maybe its something else maybe?  Oooh you can use the equipable schlong right on this forum. One sec lemme find. Found! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/?do=findComment&comment=493876

Maybe this will work better for you, yes? :)

-C

That works for male or females. You don't have to put it onto females and you can use it the same as you could use the SOS light. And you can use the SOS controller in conjunction with it. To have the same amount of functionality as the main SOS. *shrugs* Just a thought. It has many options, just gotta look :)

-C

Well, I deactivated the Schlongify option and the game seems to be more stable.

The only actor being Schlongified is my character and not a Spider or a Tree Stump (Granted, that Tree Stump looks kinda hot).

Hmmm... There should be an option that allow SoS to Schlongify an actor who is about to use the SexLab plugins, that way it will prevent the crazy amount of Papyrus logs.

Archived