Skyrim Sex Video Series???

I've stumbled upon a pair of videos made in Skyrim about the sexual exploits of two female characters experimenting with Beastiality.

The characters names are Tori and Tekla.

As it's rare for such a thing to have a "story" to it I'm curious if anyone has stumbled into other videos with these characters?

Tied-up hentai sluts got smashed by dog xxx - LuxureTV  This is the main one I found under that title on this site.  N

Missy B used to make that kind of video. Unfortunately, she hosted them on Tumblr. 

FunnyBizness makes some as well but I don't know how much is still accessible from this site.

You could check Naughty Machinima then click the Story tab to find such videos since many of the ones linked on this site have long ago had those links broken. The 100 MB limit to uploads on this site prevents high quality long form videos from being posted here so external links are the only way to go.