How do I do futa stuff with OStim Standalone?

Bit of a search request, bit of tech help.  I wanna play a futa in my next playthrough (and also maybe have some random ladies be assigned to be futa as well), but I can't find/figure out how to do it.  I'm using OStim Standalone for animations and mechanics and SoS for the cocks.  This is my first time seriously modding skyrim in a lewd way (and I suck at forum browsing), so I'm usnure where else to look.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

OBottom would be a useful mod to install not just for its own functionality but the recommended mod list on its description page. My thread, such as it is, can also point you towards a few more of such mods though I will have to re-write and reformat that list soon both to update it and to increase ease of readability. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/224528-androgynegynandromorph-content-thread/

Ah, thanks.  Tho, I'm not seeing any mods that scream "this allows for the game to give 'female' actors the SoS functionality as male actors".  Is that just something included in the SoS equipable addon for females and then also OStim?

56 minutes ago, GloopityGoop said:

Ah, thanks.  Tho, I'm not seeing any mods that scream "this allows for the game to give 'female' actors the SoS functionality as male actors".  Is that just something included in the SoS equipable addon for females and then also OStim?

The current version of OStim Standalone comes with that functionality built-in. You just have to toggle it in the MCM. The old Extended Futanari Support mod is obsolete. 

If you would like them to maintain access to female animation in addition to male ones, there is Unrestricted MM Animations. Now, if you are asking about animations that allow two or more actors acting in a masculine capacity to engage with one another, there is the Fencing in the Dark animation pack.

I noticed just as I posted the reply that you suggest that you are using SOS Equipable. It would be for the best to use SOS Full and one of the many schlongs available for female bodied characters now (which is more than enough to make many of the users of VectorPlexis.com envious of the selection). TRX Add-On is a good one to start with as it is plug-and-play (so to speak) without any need for any further set-up.

Then again, you could go with this set for skin type variety so you can mix and match.

Edited by FauxFurry
clarification
15 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

The current version of OStim Standalone comes with that functionality built-in. You just have to toggle it in the MCM. The old Extended Futanari Support mod is obsolete. 

If you would like them to maintain access to female animation in addition to male ones, there is Unrestricted MM Animations. Now, if you are asking about animations that allow two or more actors acting in a masculine capacity to engage with one another, there is the Fencing in the Dark animation pack.

I noticed just as I posted the reply that you suggest that you are using SOS Equipable. ...

Thanks again!  And I /think/ I'm using the full SoS?  First time really using it so I'm unsure if they're equip or not.  Still tho, knowing I just need to switch something in MCM helps a ton.  With all that done, I think I'm ready to try and launch the game now.  :)