Are there any kidnapping mods that are compatible with Kinky World?

14 hours ago, bloodbus said:

I could've sworn locking doors was from NRAAS GoHere

GoHere does indeed add a bunch of door locking options and filters.

Edit: Apparently door locking was added in World Adventures, but GoHere greatly expands upon it.

Edited by Omicr0n
  • 4 weeks later...

I've tried this, you'll need a good dose of "suspension of disbelief" :) as you'll be manually locking and unlocking doors, and sometimes sims glitch out of locked rooms.

a) Genies (Showtime) can make sims follow their command, making the captured sim part of the household for (uh 4 hours?), so you can maneuver the victim into your cellar. Probably the simplest option. If you let the buff run out: IIRC sims often bypass one locked door, but will usually stay locked in if you lock them behind two layers of locked door.

b) You could also place a dive well on your front lawn and one in your cellar, then link them so sims can get in but not out. Sims will not autonomously explore your dive well and get caught in your cellar though, you'll have to convince them somehow (Genie : D )

c) I had one game where a girl stranded on an island with four kinky pirate ghosts ... so I played all five, and manually made her explore the dive well. Another similar game my sim "got caught spraying the wrong house" but I had to manually move her to the cellar and manually lock doors.

Edited by Yotix