blindfold and ballgag ?

badbat111

is there a mod with a blindfold and ballgag in 1 object rather than having 2 items equiped ?

Uhhh, I don't really know of any mods that add such items to begin with, however, I would guess that they both are most likely to use a amulet or tail slot in-game, so they should be able to be combined in nifskope fairly easily and with little trouble due to applied weighting/bones in use....

If you find the meshes you want combined together, I suppose I can either teach you how to combine in nifskope or do so for you. Or perhaps someone else around here has something already.

is there a mod with a blindfold and ballgag in 1 object rather than having 2 items equiped ?

Uhhh' date=' I don't really know of any mods that add such items to begin with, however, I would guess that they both are most likely to use a amulet or tail slot in-game, so they should be able to be combined in nifskope fairly easily and with little trouble due to applied weighting/bones in use....

If you find the meshes you want combined together, I suppose I can either teach you how to combine in nifskope or do so for you. Or perhaps someone else around here has something already.

[/quote']

Hello! I know of a pregnancy suit mod that also comes with a minotaur horn as a weapon, a human tongue, and a ball gag. The mod places these items in a chest in "A Fighting Chance". Does that help?

• 3 weeks later...

You merge Nifs with NifSkope' date=' if the skeletons on the meshes will allow it (simple drag and drop).

Otherwise it's off to Blender you go!

[/quote']

Hi! Huh? But anyway, by the way, for your information, there are at least two versions of it, the original and the BBB one. The suit itself is a nude one, also by the way. The bust size is smaller than the "baby bump" too, for your information. Side notes: I usually like to enchant the "MinoHorn" with "Weakness to Magic", "Calm", "Control Creature" and "Control Humanoid". For the "BallGag", either "Silence" or "Water Breathing". For the "Tongue", either "Speechcraft" or "Mercantile". The first set is free inside the aforementioned chest under the table behind the main counter. Then you can buy anoter set from Rohssan. Her supply restocks after the usual waiting period.

Archived