Jump to content

Request: Granblue Fantasy: Relink


zecknor

Recommended Posts

Posted
19 hours ago, NanoFateOTP said:

Ok danke. Per chance, do you have to swimsuit one patched or nah?
好的,谢谢。请问,你的泳衣需要打补丁吗?

No, this one has already been patched.

Posted
On 8/3/2026 at 12:00 AM, PoraraPo said:

Create a pausemenuNSFW mod.

12 female characters,too hard to get potatoes' body proportions arimasu

A known bug is weapons texture misalignment,so I recommend to use Hideweapon mod together.

Only tested in 3840*2160 and 1920*1080 resolution so may some bugs...

 

If you mind IO,you can search pl0400 and delete the files.

Low quality and AI created warning.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.bc43b38cd55125cc4488649f2a3bd618.png3.thumb.png.704fe3b720ce598e1fe8e61cafc3d7e8.png

PauseStandingNSFW.zip 101.51 MB · 19 downloads PauseMenuHiddenWeapon.zip 951.98 kB · 18 downloads

Hmm, does this replace every ui feature in the menus (pause/party/quest completion) or is it strictly the pause menu? Wondering if this will work with the Splash Art mods made by Utamaru for the basegame that still function in the party/character quest menus and chain burst cut-ins respectively.

Posted

SierokarteNude.zip
This is a nude mod for Sherokarte.
I used the Charlotta mod as the base for the body.
I'm not very good at creating textures, so please help me out.
I will delete this if there are any issues.

0fd87cbe9f300fd2e88744b3a2e0abcf.png

Posted
On 2026/8/21 at PM11点26分, nrht said:

SierokarteNude.zip
这是Sherokarte的裸体MOD。
我以Charlotta MOD为基础制作了身体模型。
我不太擅长制作贴图,所以请大家多多指教。
如有任何问题,我会删除此MOD。

0fd87cbe9f300fd2e88744b3a2e0abcf.png

can you add some pubes please? 

Posted
8 minutes ago, dairuno said:

can you add some pubes please? 

Sorry, I want to add pubic hair, but I don't have any talent for drawing.
The XCF file in the folder is the body texture file.
You should be able to use it to add pubic hair.
Let's work together to create a better body.

Posted
37 minutes ago, kuromicola said:

better yet can someone show how to make an account on this site so i can grab the skins for myself?

I think we'll need a Chinese phone number to create the account.

Posted
On 1/2/2025 at 12:57 PM, mercury_D said:

With the same settings, the way each character's chest jiggles varies significantly.

I tried adjusting the parameters before, but it wasn’t easy to fine-tune.

 

NSFW

  Hide contents

It’s frightening me.

anigif.gif

 

What is this seminude mod for rosetta? do you know where I can get it? Thanks

Posted
On 8/21/2026 at 6:45 AM, KinshiKami said:

Hmm, does this replace every ui feature in the menus (pause/party/quest completion) or is it strictly the pause menu? Wondering if this will work with the Splash Art mods made by Utamaru for the basegame that still function in the party/character quest menus and chain burst cut-ins respectively.

Sorry for noticing this message so late (I didn't notice the green dot at the top of the forum...)

This mod only changes the artwork that appears when you press the Pause button, 4characters with the sky and clouds in the background.

It is compatible with the mods that change the equipment, character selection, Chain Burst, and results screens.

but please notice this mod does not apply when the character colors were changed,unless change the names of mod files to match the color.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...