Jump to content

Hair and eyes gets pixelated during Sexlab - Only in Sexlab


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi,

 

Just installed this port of Aletta Ocean that was done Today.

 

I changed the original 3BA body to my UUNP body. Textures as well.

 

 

No problems until I start a Sexlab scene. Then her hair and eyes gets pixelated after about 20 seconds. Everything else in the face is still as it should be.

 

I have never seen this before.

 

The author has made it, so we have to learn a spell and summon her. I tried just placing her at Jorrvaskr in CK and recruiting her. No effect.

 

 

I have tried 10 different texture sets. The same happens with all.

 

 

Before Sexlab scene starts - Heavenly beauty - 99 % Aletta.

 

image.png.092319bbcb335703d8cb1f93db5fed97.png

 

During Scene - Happens after a short time. Not at the start of the scene. What the hell.

 

image.png.ad231338d28ad95e72cea004e4eeb3ca.png

Edited by NCK30
Posted

Hi! For some reason it seems to me that this is a porting error. Most likely, the reason should be looked for in triangular meshes and not textures. 😉

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, 00549303719 said:

Hi! For some reason it seems to me that this is a porting error. Most likely, the reason should be looked for in triangular meshes and not textures. 😉

 

Can You explain what is required?

 

Why would it only fuck up in Sexlab? - Something with espressions maybe? - Some High Poly weirdness that LE can't show?

 

 

It is weird You know. I can see symbols in the pixelated stuff. Almost as it is trying to show another texture. I will upload a better pic.

 

 

Pic 1 - Start of Sexlab scene

 

1.jpg.fb82e956d066c320c6840863b82a6ee9.jpg

 

Pic 2 - Pixelation happens seconds later

 

2.jpg.b8ae1cd7ad1c5b9ad98519f34be545aa.jpg

 

Pic 3 and 4 - From other sides - See patterns in the pixelation - Not random.

 

3.jpg.973a97bf6f9410fb6ebb436c4f128596.jpg4.jpg.468db0e09c931a6b3391739e41ee5e16.jpg

Edited by NCK30
Posted (edited)

Sorry, I couldn't answer right away. Of course, in any case, you should first contact the plugin author to bring this error to his attention. And, to be honest, I don’t really want to write any manuals right now. (I'm at work) It can be made a little simpler. Either try to port the meshes from the SE version yourself, or just try to run the problematic meshes you already have yourself using the Cathedral Assets Optimizer. 

 

added: Although, it is still strange that the problem arises precisely when using animation. Problems with hair and physics when using animation have already been written more than once, but the error manifests itself in something completely different. 

Edited by 00549303719
Posted
59 minutes ago, 00549303719 said:

Sorry, I couldn't answer right away. Of course, in any case, you should first contact the plugin author to bring this error to his attention. And, to be honest, I don’t really want to write any manuals right now. (I'm at work) It can be made a little simpler. Either try to port the meshes from the SE version yourself, or just try to run the problematic meshes you already have yourself using the Cathedral Assets Optimizer. 

 

added: Although, it is still strange that the problem arises precisely when using animation. Problems with hair and physics when using animation have already been written more than once, but the error manifests itself in something completely different. Therefore, sexlab will still be the main culprit, since it serves as a Tubler for such an image of eyelashes and hair.

 

I dropped the port.

 

Asked one of my contacts for a new port. Let's see how that goes.

 

Thanks for taking the time to help me!!

Posted

Let's hope this improves the situation.

 

But still, of course, I would like to know why this happens specifically when using sexlab. To try to find a binding thread. After all, the situation may well be repeated for other users.

Posted
2 hours ago, 00549303719 said:

Let's hope this improves the situation.

 

But still, of course, I would like to know why this happens specifically when using sexlab. To try to find a binding thread. After all, the situation may well be repeated for other users.

 

I tried both in the Nexus SE original thread and the port thread.

 

Why would it only happen in Sexlab? - I have downloaded hundreds of followers before and ported at least 10-15 from SE.

 

Never have I seen this.

 

 

I checked tri files, mesh files, esp, textures and gods know what. Nothing made a difference.

Posted (edited)

I even felt a little sorry that I had not used Skyrim for a long time and even deleted my account on the Nexus. 

 

A little idea. The plugin uses its own grids, what if you try to completely replace a hairstyle? Although this may not be as easy as it sounds, if it helps, you can move on to other problematic meshes.

 

If you have similarly structured followers, you can compare meshes by the presence of internal records. Nifscope can be run several times at once (different windows) and it is very convenient for such tasks.

 

Also, maybe you should ask in the Sexlab thread. The author of this system probably knows much more about its structure than the rest and will be able to at least suggest in which direction to move. 

 

p.s. I wrote a personal message to the author. I really hope that they will help us deal with this situation. 🙂

 

added: I can't download the files themselves to compare, but visually the hair files are different. Although It still confuses me that hair and eyelashes break at the same time.

 

Did you notice the difference between the screenshots? At first I thought the skin texture had changed. Color saturation varies greatly. Do you experience a performance hit when your hair starts looking pixelated? Are you using enb?

 

The second difference is that on a body with already broken hair there is an overlay... but it still seems unlikely to me that adding an overlay could have such an effect on the hair.

Edited by 00549303719
Posted
4 hours ago, 00549303719 said:

I even felt a little sorry that I had not used Skyrim for a long time and even deleted my account on the Nexus. 

 

A little idea. The plugin uses its own grids, what if you try to completely replace a hairstyle? Although this may not be as easy as it sounds, if it helps, you can move on to other problematic meshes.

 

If you have similarly structured followers, you can compare meshes by the presence of internal records. Nifscope can be run several times at once (different windows) and it is very convenient for such tasks.

 

Also, maybe you should ask in the Sexlab thread. The author of this system probably knows much more about its structure than the rest and will be able to at least suggest in which direction to move. 

 

p.s. I wrote a personal message to the author. I really hope that they will help us deal with this situation. 🙂

 

added: I can't download the files themselves to compare, but visually the hair files are different. Although It still confuses me that hair and eyelashes break at the same time.

 

Did you notice the difference between the screenshots? At first I thought the skin texture had changed. Color saturation varies greatly. Do you experience a performance hit when your hair starts looking pixelated? Are you using enb?

 

The second difference is that on a body with already broken hair there is an overlay... but it still seems unlikely to me that adding an overlay could have such an effect on the hair.

 

The first picture was named "Screenshot". The others were named "enb....". I used printscreen as I use to do.

 

Most of the times they are saved as "ENB......". Very rarely they end up as "Screenshot".

 

 

I have been in constant contact with the original author Asmodeus44 and the porter Rhonjhonson.

 

Asmodeus44 suspects incompatibility with tri files. I don't know. Why only in Sexlab then.

 

 

My buddy here is having the same issues. So it is back to square 1.

 

 

I did look in the nif files. Only difference was "Vertex colors" was on in one file and off in another. Tried adjusting. No effect.

 

There is a pattern in the hair. Symbols that could look like the latex clothes. Now I am just grasping for straws.

 

 

Skyrim first rule is that issues with Facegen gives black/grey faces. Not here. Here part of the face is still working. How can this happen?

 

 

I looked at the Facegen nif file. Eye sockets were empty, as the eye mesh was further down. Somebody had painted a fake eye in the socket.

 

Instead of adjusting the eyes, brows and teeth to the height of the head. I have done that myself several times. Nifscope gives You the coordinates.

Posted
42 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

I did look in the nif files. Only difference was "Vertex colors" was on in one file and off in another. Tried adjusting. No effect.

 

Are you sure?! The size difference is not that small between the two versions of nif files. And by the way, in this particular plugin the dimensions correspond to which version, SE or LE? 

What if try to use hair exactly from the original hairstyle plugin, independently changing the paths written in them if necessary.

 

So the eyes aren't exactly normal after all. I couldn't see them behind the problem of the eyelashes themselves, no matter how hard I tried. Of course, I already doubt everything, but try turning off enb when testing.

 

At the moment, all the conclusions do not quite fit into a single puzzle. It seems like there are problems in the meshes, but the problems only appear when using animations.

 

Posted
1 hour ago, 00549303719 said:

 

Are you sure?! The size difference is not that small between the two versions of nif files. And by the way, in this particular plugin the dimensions correspond to which version, SE or LE? 

What if try to use hair exactly from the original hairstyle plugin, independently changing the paths written in them if necessary.

 

So the eyes aren't exactly normal after all. I couldn't see them behind the problem of the eyelashes themselves, no matter how hard I tried. Of course, I already doubt everything, but try turning off enb when testing.

 

At the moment, all the conclusions do not quite fit into a single puzzle. It seems like there are problems in the meshes, but the problems only appear when using animations.

 

 

I will wait and see if a solution presents itself...

Posted

Are you using KS Hairdos? The paths to the eye and hair textures written in the meshes do not correspond to the textures used in the plugin. 

 

Although, if you decide to give up and just wait for the decision, I will also remain silent. The last time I had Skyrim on my system was before the release of SE. Based on this, you can understand that I cannot use the most necessary utilities... and thoughts and ideas really don't do much good.

Posted
52 minutes ago, 00549303719 said:

Are you using KS Hairdos? The paths to the eye and hair textures written in the meshes do not correspond to the textures used in the plugin. 

 

Although, if you decide to give up and just wait for the decision, I will also remain silent. The last time I had Skyrim on my system was before the release of SE. Based on this, you can understand that I cannot use the most necessary utilities... and thoughts and ideas really don't do much good.

 

Nah. I spent 2 full days trying to make this work. Now several others are coming forward with the same problem.

 

I think I will concentrate on my animations for the time being.

 

 

I did redownload the file just in case. She can be my eye candy in the corner that I never get to bang.

 

 

I thank You for helping me with this. Skyrim works in mysterious ways. A new day - A new bug.

Posted

The only time I got that weird result with face was, if I loaded face .nif onto my female char using Racemenu. Like: start new char, load face from custom follower with Racemenu.

 

Tipical problem was wrong race (hard to mix elf vs human) or something about hair(I didn't had it installed or something, something SMP).

 

You can test this yourself. Put followers face .nif where Racemenu reads it, start a new char, pick correct race, female, use Racemenu to load .nif.

 

By the way, SL doesn't do anything about face. It does "remove armor", "high heels" and "facial expressions".

Posted
22 hours ago, Fotogen said:

The only time I got that weird result with face was, if I loaded face .nif onto my female char using Racemenu. Like: start new char, load face from custom follower with Racemenu.

 

Tipical problem was wrong race (hard to mix elf vs human) or something about hair(I didn't had it installed or something, something SMP).

 

You can test this yourself. Put followers face .nif where Racemenu reads it, start a new char, pick correct race, female, use Racemenu to load .nif.

 

By the way, SL doesn't do anything about face. It does "remove armor", "high heels" and "facial expressions".

 

It only happens in Sexlab. The author himself Today told me that the Facegen nif is different in Nifscope from the one he made in SE.

 

He is looking into the port process and where it might have gone wrong.

 

 

I have 2 others saying they get the same issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...