On 2/21/2024 at 4:00 PM, lolmods37 said:

I made some tests with nice results on my side; I managed to do it all with only some light scripts: changing the normal maps and moving around the oviposition sliders. With this method there is no need to equip a fake armor, no problems of z-fighting between two bodies (because there is only one), and so on. And bonus feature I can animate the eggs so that they move on their own under the belly's skin 😆

ovibodyanim.gif

Out of curiosity. How did you script the movement of specific parts of the belly? Would be a very cool addon to the mod to have.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:27 PM, TropSweet said:

It looks amazing ! I hope someone can manage to do something like Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper with this integrated 

I wouldn't recommend using Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper. It can corrupt racemenu presets.

On 2/21/2024 at 9:00 AM, lolmods37 said:

I made some tests with nice results on my side; I managed to do it all with only some light scripts: changing the normal maps and moving around the oviposition sliders. With this method there is no need to equip a fake armor, no problems of z-fighting between two bodies (because there is only one), and so on. And bonus feature I can animate the eggs so that they move on their own under the belly's skin 😆

ovibodyanim.gif

Sent you a dm about this!

Edited by DuckytheBOT
On 2/21/2024 at 9:00 AM, lolmods37 said:

ovibodyanim.gif

This is awesome to see! Both the animations and normal map swapping functionality. Are you planning on releasing it?

If someone wants to script it, look into ABBA made by @Yinkle

With this method one can made it even working with pregnant body.

The worn body will leak trough when OVI sliders are moved (still under OVI armor but eggs clip through).

Sliders pregnant must match (been set to same numbers in script) on worn skin and OVI armor.

I will not do it.

Scripting movement on morph can be done with the following functions

- You need to import NiOverride and have the NiOverride.psc script in data/scripts/source :

import NiOverride

- To set the value for a specific morph :

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(ObjectReference ref, string morphName, string keyName, float value) 

- To clear the value for a specific morph :

NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(ObjectReference ref, string morphName, string keyName) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ref is the actor 

morphName is the name of the morph you want to use, here it's Oviposition_1 or Oviposition_2 or Oviposition_3 or Oviposition_4 or Oviposition_5 or Oviposition_6

keyName can be whatever you want but keep in mind that a ClearBodyMorph() will only apply to the SetBodyMorph() with the same keyName (prevent modifications on other mods)

value is just the value you want to apply (spoil : don't make it too high)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2024/2/29 at 午前12時3分, TropSweet said:

Scripting movement on morph can be done with the following functions

- You need to import NiOverride and have the NiOverride.psc script in data/scripts/source :

import NiOverride

- To set the value for a specific morph :

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(ObjectReference ref, string morphName, string keyName, float value) 

- To clear the value for a specific morph :

NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(ObjectReference ref, string morphName, string keyName) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ref is the actor 

morphName is the name of the morph you want to use, here it's Oviposition_1 or Oviposition_2 or Oviposition_3 or Oviposition_4 or Oviposition_5 or Oviposition_6

keyName can be whatever you want but keep in mind that a ClearBodyMorph() will only apply to the SetBodyMorph() with the same keyName (prevent modifications on other mods)

value is just the value you want to apply (spoil : don't make it too high)

nice to meet you
I tried it myself, but I couldn't do it well at all.
If possible, would it be possible for me to receive a sample?

Of course, as mentioned above, ABBA is also paying attention.
I've used it for a week for research and it still doesn't work. I would love to see it in my own environment! ! !

I am using a translation tool.

Edited by xlock44
7 hours ago, xlock44 said:

nice to meet you
I tried it myself, but I couldn't do it well at all.
If possible, would it be possible for me to receive a sample?

Of course, as mentioned above, ABBA is also paying attention.
I've used it for a week for research and it still doesn't work. I would love to see it in my own environment! ! !

I am using a translation tool.

I think this file can help you 

AAATSBellyOvi0.psc

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates on this?

On 4/9/2024 at 7:09 AM, TropSweet said:

Yes !

I will try to release something really working before the end of the week

How's the progress on it any updates? ^w^

On 4/23/2024 at 1:45 PM, TropSweet said:

I've been a little busy but I'm still working on it ! I need an immersive way to remove the effect, maybe I will use Estrus Chaurus + as a requirement because there is already a birthing system.

No worries glad to hear ya still tinkering with it! Could it be used with systems that come from Inflation Framework or something like Baka's Fill Her Up?

Edited by Meeps