How do i use sexlab animations loader

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

1. install skse/fnis/jcontainers

2. install sexlab

3. install SLAL

4. install some SLAL packs

I dont know if i intalled jcontainers correctly( just installed it like a normal mod) 

Should maybe have been more specific i dont really know where i should place the SLAL packs is it in the steam skyrim data folder or is it in the SLAnimloader. 

All normal mods. Just install them as separate mods, JContainers, SLAL, animation packs, sexlab. They are not particularly load order sensitive either, unlike some other SL-related mods like SLSO, SLAX, DD which need to be correctly layered.
In game, you will want to check out the SLAL MCM config. If you don't, it won't register any of your animation packs.
35 minutes ago, pfB6cs said:

All normal mods. Just install them as separate mods, JContainers, SLAL, animation packs, sexlab. They are not particularly load order sensitive either, unlike some other SL-related mods like SLSO, SLAX, DD which need to be correctly layered.
In game, you will want to check out the SLAL MCM config. If you don't, it won't register any of your animation packs.

I guess you meant it like this, but i still get 0 new animation loaded from the SLAL.

image_2024-01-27_212125033.png

9 hours ago, pfB6cs said:

Nor I am seeing any SLAL animation packs in that screen shot.
ZaZ uses another method to register its animations.  In the MCM, find the ZaZ entry near or at the bottom;  in the SexLab tab, hit the "register something or other" button.
As for SLAL, try adding this mod for a test: SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16 1.6 (LE)

Thank you i got it to work