BHUNPv4 - BDOR Winter Mountain Guardian Spirit

BHUNPv4 Conversion for the awesome BDOR Winter Mountain Guardian Spirit armor, only BodySlide files.

The original can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1siyc644OSI0Lz8PlM9lo3Gxf_VxQLlN5/view.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/24/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Original BDOR Winter Mountai Guardian Spirit 3BA Armor
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

29 minutes ago, Han Duo said:

Thank you so much for this conversion. I'm so glad someone made this. I can't for the life of me figure out how to convert the SMP parts of any outfit. I can pretty much do only skintight basic conversion.

Good day!!

You're welcome!! I'm glad you can enjoy the conversion.

Saliren.

you need to do more, got its perfect . it try the mods of team tal converted but needed more complicated mod to make it work good for the texture. this mod added and worked like a charm. need more bdo armor :D

On 1/26/2024 at 10:29 PM, panaku said:

you need to do more, got its perfect . it try the mods of team tal converted but needed more complicated mod to make it work good for the texture. this mod added and worked like a charm. need more bdo armor :D

Thank you for the kind words!!

On 1/28/2024 at 4:35 PM, plughead said:

Awesome to see this! I've been looking for a BHUNP conversion of this for ages. I don't suppose you are taking request at all? Either way, I hope to you upload more conversions of this quality!

Good day!!

I can take request, if it is in my capabilities, I'll do it.

Saliren.  

On 2/3/2024 at 7:39 PM, Saliren said:

Good day!!

I can take request, if it is in my capabilities, I'll do it.

Saliren.  

Hey! Not sure if its too your taste, maybe its a bit too kinky but I'd love a BHUNP conversion for the Dwarven Devious Cuirass? One exists on Nexus, but its missing a ton of the BHUNP sliders, so its hard to mix and match with other armor sets since it reshapes my body in odd ways (and a ton of clipping). :(

Off-topic again, but besides your Nexus page, do you upload your conversions anywhere else? I know some like Urbon upload some that aren't allowed on Nexus to Patreon for free.

Love your work!

On 2/5/2024 at 2:35 PM, plughead said:

Hey! Not sure if its too your taste, maybe its a bit too kinky but I'd love a BHUNP conversion for the Dwarven Devious Cuirass? One exists on Nexus, but its missing a ton of the BHUNP sliders, so its hard to mix and match with other armor sets since it reshapes my body in odd ways (and a ton of clipping). :(

Off-topic again, but besides your Nexus page, do you upload your conversions anywhere else? I know some like Urbon upload some that aren't allowed on Nexus to Patreon for free.

Love your work!

Good day!

I am really sorry, but that one is out of my league, not the kink stuff, it is just too hard for me to do it.

And the conversions that I do and are not nexus allowed will be uploaded here.

Saliren.

16 hours ago, Saliren said:

Good day!

I am really sorry, but that one is out of my league, not the kink stuff, it is just too hard for me to do it.

And the conversions that I do and are not nexus allowed will be uploaded here.

Saliren.

Fair enough! Either way, I look forward to your future releases!