Celebrity Actress Margot Robbie!

3.jpg?token-time=1707004800&token-hash=T

Sul Sul.... Today we are releasing Celebrity Actress Margot Robbie. Have Fun!

We now have polls up on my Patreon. Everyone can vote and the winners will be posted here are 3-4 weeks after Early Access

All Female Poll

Male Poll

If you like my creations, feel free to support me at my Patreon and get them all:

patreon.com/atouchofrealism 

Celebrity Actress Margot Robbie

1.jpg?token-time=1707264000&token-hash=R

1.jpg?token-time=1707264000&token-hash=m

Older previews also available on our Twitter

Patreon Exclusive Custom Request Twitch Star Saige Ryan

1.jpg?token-time=1707264000&token-hash=u

1.jpg?token-time=1707264000&token-hash=a

Also, special thanks to all the other wonderful CC Creators and Modders. The game wouldn't be as fun without them!

13 hours ago, AzurWave said:

Looks really good. I checked out your Patreon, but there's so many to search through that I figured I might as well ask; did you ever do one of AJ Applegate? If not, would you consider it?

Thank you! I appreciate that. Without being a member, the best way to have a look around is to go to the first "Preview" you see and click the tag under it that says Preview. That will only show Previews and not get as cluttered with the Member's stuff. Once you are a member, it is easier to to navigate by using other Tags and/or the "Collections" menu or by simply searching if you are looking for something very specific.

As for AJ Applegate, I only create customs for Tier 3 and higher members. That said, she is already in the Early Access Female Poll so she may win it some day soon. If she wins or gets second in any of the polls, she will first go to Early Access and 3-4 weeks later, end up being posted here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 12:17 AM, AzurWave said:

Looks really good. I checked out your Patreon, but there's so many to search through that I figured I might as well ask; did you ever do one of AJ Applegate? If not, would you consider it?

BTW, I know you probably know this already but AJ Applegate got second in this weeks Poll. She will be created this Thursday or next Tuesday as an Early Access release... which you already have access to. Just letting you know to keep your eye out.

3 hours ago, A Touch of Realism said:

BTW, I know you probably know this already but AJ Applegate got second in this weeks Poll. She will be created this Thursday or next Tuesday as an Early Access release... which you already have access to. Just letting you know to keep your eye out.

Sweet! I haven't been paying attention to Patreon so this heads up is actually perfect, thanks!