wabbajack tale of two commonwealths fallout 4...able to add sex mods to it?

hi i was looking at reinstalling fallout 4 again and i saw theres a tale of two commonwealths for fallout 4 now.  is it possible to add stuff from loverslab to it?  mainly looking to be abused by all the baddies in the world.

or would you recommend another wabbajack install or loadlist instead.

I personally would stay away from overhauling mod packages which changes so much in the base game, no one could actually guarantee a good result. if that wasn't enough, the updates for each mod make the process buggy even at the start and you did everything correct. I would head to just the basics, and get aaf working and move on to install each from there. some of the mods add large scripting lags and that's what you don't want. get a solid performing mod build and then lock it in. a good pick is "slavers of the commonwealth" because it has quite a lot in what you looking for perhaps as a female pc, ive been using diamond city factory mod on nexus. its basically a redo of homeplate to be a heck of a lot larger. you can add jails and whatnot into the player location without much drop in frames. you can then use your grenades to spawn in whatever you want. i also use raider reform schools glass walls and uniforms. be aware bethesda is updating things and it might break a lot going forward.