[mod] Sexbound GiC patch

Sexbound GiC patch

It's finally here. Sexbound for GiC.

While the above screenshots feature Girzu's Cutebound Patch, it's not a requirement, as this mod will work without it, in case you have an ugly person fetish prefer the more 'realistic' look of GiC races.

Features POV from POV Redux, so there's already POV compatibility out of the box.

Proof of permission is here.

What Works:

• GiC races (with or without Cutebound patch.)
  • Non-Hostile NPCs (colony guards, colony villiagers, followers, etc)
  • Crewmembers, both retainers and active.

What Doesn't:

• Hostile NPCs (Khurtuvyna enemies, bandits, wartorn enemies, crusader enemies, etc.) I've tried to make these work, but all my efforts have thusfar been in vain.
  • Razed world enemies (they aren't NPCs, they're monsters, and I'm not bothering with the spritework to make them sexable.)
  • Bosses (ditto.)

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant! I wanted to comment on something I experienced while testing the mod, when using this mod in conjunction with the SxB Aphrodite Bow mod, when using the weapon's special ability (creates an SxB node) on an NPC character, if this NPC is an NPC GIC that is compatible with SxB thanks to this mod, for some reason it has no effect on the NPC in question, it gives the visual appearance that it did work, but then it does not allow you to interact with it in any way. Would it be too much of a bother to ask if I could please take a look? Aphrodite's Bow is a great addition to SxB and I was hoping to use it alongside his GIC SxB mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave it there.
Discover the error.
It appears that the support is incompatible with the Galaxy in Conflict Reskin patch.
Which is strange, since the support page itself says to use it.

Can you resolve this incompatibility?

Edited by Salomão69