Cum Lover Queen SCOE Edition

View File

This is a cum texture set meant to be utilized with Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended. It is adapted from the base sexlab texture set, the SLACS Texture Replacer which replaces the base SLACS textures utilized by SCOE, aswell as the "Cum Lover Queen" texture set and standard texture set from Insane Cum Retexture which originates courtesy of TheMrWick who made the original texture sets for LE. This file will not work properly in its current form without SCOE unless you know what you're doing. I did not create any of the textures in this set nor do I claim any credit or monetary gain for the compilation and posting of these sets. This is merely a tribute to MrWick's old set which I have been able to turn into 4, 5, and 6 stage sets with the ease of usability granted by SCOE aswell as sourced the other stages from sexlab itself and the SLACS texture replacer. This set is labeled as Set1 in the file so if you have any sets present in SCOE that occupy the 1st set then either rename them to one of the other 4 sets or do so for this one before you accidentally replace something. Also only download and enable 1 archive at a time unless you want file conflicts.

The 1st-4th stages use Sexlab native cum textures, SLACS texture replacer textures, and the standard cum textures from the Insane Cum Retexture. The 5th and 6th stages are exclusively Queen Edition textures from the Insane Cum Retexture. I am not a texture artist and so none of these are my original works however I do not rule out making my own work in the future to synergize with this project. That being said, I will reply to feedback when I am active. If you have an issue regarding mod functionality/textures not working then make sure it is not specific to this file and route your issue to the respective modpage. Otherwise, please notify me if I made a mistake. Below I will give a few tips on certain things you can do to improve or fix the functionality of your game in regards to this set depending on your issue.

Potentially helpful tips:

1. If certain parts of the overlays are not showing such as face/hands/feet then locate Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins and look for skee64.ini. Edit the file and find any lines labelled iNumOverlays and set them higher than their present values but no higher than 128. Upon re-entering the game remove and re-add the overlays and they should show up. Also ensure you have "Limit cum to Body/Face" ticked off.
  2. As stated prior, ensure that no other sets in SCOE occupy Set1 or ensure this set is changed to a different numeric value ranging from 2-5 making sure no other sets correspond to the alternative chosen number. In order to properly change these sets, access Skyrim Special Edition\Data\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays and go through each of the 3 folders "Oral", "Anal", and "Vaginal" and change Set1 if it is present to an unused value between 2-5. TBPainterlyCumTexture (which I also enjoy and is linked on the SCOE page) by default is occupying Set4 so it shouldn't cause issues with this.
  3. If installing any cum textures with SCOE installed, ensure the files are named correctly and the folder structure corresponds to SCOE's structure. Straight installing a texture set not configured for SCOE just for base sexlab will not work as far as I am aware. Please ensure the files and folders are named and pathed properly before bringing up an issue of missing or non-functioning textures.
  4. Always remove currently applied overlays, redetect sets, and exit MCM afterwards when trying to add, remove, or modify sets.
  5. Do not download and enable more than one archive at a time unless you label them as different sets inside the folder paths.

In conclusion:

Thank you for your consideration and interest. I hope this set will bring more enjoyment to your experience. In the future I plan to create my own custom textures or source more stages to expand the robustness of this set. If you have any suggestions for future changes, additions, or just want to share your in-game experiences with us by posting an image of your wickedly painted character please do. Furthermore, if there are textures you would wish for me to compile into another set for your pleasure then feel free to suggest or message me and I will see what I can do. I am interested in making my own original textures for a new or existing set so if you would like to see that happen let me know! Once again, thank you for your time and patience.

Edit 1: Some wording has been adjusted to reflect my intentions better. Also, ponzipyramid has allowed my set here to be listed on his modpage for SCOE. Thank you very much ponzi!

Edit 2: TheMrWick has given his blessing to my endeavour here. Thank you MrWick!

Edit 3: Updated to version 2 modifying the base file into a similar 4 stage set with a minor change, adding a 5 stage set, and updating description to be slightly more readable, less pretentious, and hopefully more helpful.

Edit 4: Updated to version 3 featuring the addition of the 6 stage set. Updated description accordingly.

3 minutes ago, UltronRulesAll said:

does this work with ostim?

I am unsure as I don't believe SCOE functions with OStim. I also have not tested it myself. However the textures themselves should work if you dig into the files, rename them appropriately, and replace the relevant textures in their OStim location manually.

On 1/17/2024 at 3:03 PM, VaunWolfe said:

Did you make a version for le? I only ask because I am trying to figure out the file layout.

No not specifically. I haven't tryed using this set in LE although based on information found on the SCOE modpage, I have no reason to believe it shouldn't be usable with at most minor tweaking to folder names.

Edited by Jelqmeister
8 hours ago, Jelqmeister said:

No not specifically. I haven't tryed using this set in LE although based on information found on the SCOE modpage, I have no reason to believe it shouldn't be usable with at most minor tweaking to folder names.

What about SL version? SCOE seems to have compatibility issues with my other mod.

A replacer version for sexlab only would be a great addition since mrwick did't made one for it.

It's the simple file name changes I don't get. The original version for example when you did set1 you put all your textures for one mod in it and set2 would be a different texture mod and so on. The new one has tags anal vagina and so on. Then they say  change the anal into set1 vagina I to set2. And I don't understand if I put all anal textures into set 1 or all textures from one mod.

On 1/22/2024 at 7:05 AM, DrSeptimus said:

What about SL version? SCOE seems to have compatibility issues with my other mod.

A replacer version for sexlab only would be a great addition since mrwick did't made one for it.

I could give it a shot after I release the 6 layer set. You bring up a good point but keep in mind I'm unsure if you'll have more stages than 2 if at all. In that case, I'd have to make a SLACS version if multiple stages is desired but you let me know what suites you.

On 1/22/2024 at 3:05 PM, VaunWolfe said:

It's the simple file name changes I don't get. The original version for example when you did set1 you put all your textures for one mod in it and set2 would be a different texture mod and so on. The new one has tags anal vagina and so on. Then they say  change the anal into set1 vagina I to set2. And I don't understand if I put all anal textures into set 1 or all textures from one mod.

Yeah so all the seperate mods for the different sets will be in the same 'Anal', 'Vaginal', and 'Oral' folders. When you go to change a specific mod to a different set, you will go into each of these 3 folders and rename each folder labeled set1 to set2 if you are trying to download another mod that occupies set1. If I understand what you're saying correctly, you just need to make sure all the anal textures from my mod are in set1 in the 'Anal' category and this goes the same for the other 2 categories aswell. Changing these sets from set1 to set2 is only necessary if you are bringing in another mod that uses set1.

4 hours ago, Jelqmeister said:

I could give it a shot after I release the 6 layer set. You bring up a good point but keep in mind I'm unsure if you'll have more stages than 2 if at all. In that case, I'd have to make a SLACS version if multiple stages is desired but you let me know what suites you.

I don't mind have fewer stage if it means I have a SL version that work with it. Better to have 1 that work than nothing at all. :)

3 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

I don't mind have fewer stage if it means I have a SL version that work with it. Better to have 1 that work than nothing at all. :)

That's fair. After I release the 6 layer set I will look into this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 9:23 AM, Yrral said:

What charecter was used in screenshots?

It is a personal character I made using racemenu aswell as a my own custom bodyslide preset. I also have some texture and overlay mods to improve her appearance, If you're interested I can go into more detail or even find a way to share her if desired.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 9:20 AM, Yrral said:

Yes, I am interested. If you would share her that would be great. I am not very good with racemenu or bodyslide. Thanks for the quick response.

Eileen.jslotBlessed Typical Weighted.xml

Here is the racemenu preset and bodyslide preset I use.

Put the racemenu preset into Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets

and put the bodyslide preset into Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets