Lune's Baldur's Gate 3 Adult Animations Framework

On 3/2/2024 at 2:27 PM, viciroth said:

I’m hoping for a defeat mod. Have downed characters get forced fails on death saving throws, while the enemy that downed them noncons them to death.

This, but without the snuff.

Combat sex in general would be awesome, it would be a really interesting way to restrain a character for several turns by fucking and or seducing them mid combat.

curious to see where this mod goes. hoping for the same level of love and attention skyrim and the sims got with its adult side. been thinking about doing another Playthrough of baldurs gate 3, and was curious to see if the adult mods have developed yet.. and thankfully the framework is now here, and has been for a couple months now. just hope with this in mind, we can get some animators to throw some love to this games adult mods, with anal, kink/fetish/bi animations and such.. gonna leave it be for now, but check back in a lil while with hopes some animations develop, and its more developed as a whole. 

I'd be pretty surprised if combat sex/defeat mods never happen since there's a good few people who seem to be interrested in it (me included). 

What I'm honestly curious about is if impregnation will ever be a thing. Pretty sure alot of people here play women characters so I wonder how this sort of thing would be implemented and what happens when we have a baby. Would it become an item in our inventory or would it be automatically sent to a child nursery. But that's also ignoring the fact that we would also need body mods that support pregnancy. I wonder how how far the modding community will go with Baldurs gate.

13 hours ago, Megumin. said:

I'd be pretty surprised if combat sex/defeat mods never happen since there's a good few people who seem to be interrested in it (me included). 

What I'm honestly curious about is if impregnation will ever be a thing. Pretty sure alot of people here play women characters so I wonder how this sort of thing would be implemented and what happens when we have a baby. Would it become an item in our inventory or would it be automatically sent to a child nursery. But that's also ignoring the fact that we would also need body mods that support pregnancy. I wonder how how far the modding community will go with Baldurs gate.

That entirely depends on the tools Larian allows. There was much anticipation before it came out they would basically open everything but that has not happened yet. We shall see

I just find out of this mod... I was playing on release day and I thought if this game gets a sex framework this can be the best fucking RPG ever made, but I never think it would be possible. NOW THE TIME HAS COME! MODDERS, FELLOW DEGENERATES IT IS OUR TIME, WE MUST WORK TOGETHER, WE WILL HAVE DEFEAT MODS!! OUR DEGENERACY ITS UNNSTOPABLE!!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1218547708709834925/1218548207471169596/Screenshot_20240316-140435_Gallery.jpg?ex=66081074&is=65f59b74&hm=b9d104833fc19c93de07a4d9db266cd37fa743b3bb2c29fa5acb9eb4d8b9dee6&

By the way why the image dont show up? It doesnt let me add it from url

Edited by ResidenteMaligno
36 minutes ago, ResidenteMaligno said:

I just find out of this mod... I was playing on release day and I thought if this game gets a sex framework this can be the best fucking RPG ever made, but I never think it would be possible. NOW THE TIME HAS COME! MODDERS, FELLOW DEGENERATES IT IS OUR TIME, WE MUST WORK TOGETHER, WE WILL HAVE DEFEAT MODS!! OUR DEGENERACY ITS UNNSTOPABLE!!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1218547708709834925/1218548207471169596/Screenshot_20240316-140435_Gallery.jpg?ex=66081074&is=65f59b74&hm=b9d104833fc19c93de07a4d9db266cd37fa743b3bb2c29fa5acb9eb4d8b9dee6&

By the way why the image dont show up? It doesnt let me add it from url

Probably because it is from Discord, which means it is likely from a channel you have to be subscribed to, which most other people are not going to be

25 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Probably because it is from Discord, which means it is likely from a channel you have to be subscribed to, which most other people are not going to be

Oh i see sorry then... it is a meme dont know how to post images and i read on a thread that uploading the pics at your own discord server works. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Neroth654 said:

Very nice and interesting mod, i really like it ! Would be nice in the future to have non-consent version though ! :) thanks for your work !

probably not from OP but it is becoming a framework instead of just a mod, so maybe someone will do that :)

On 1/6/2024 at 12:33 PM, krispenwah said:

Ooh, I could easily see this being implemented for a Defeat mod by people far more intelligent and skilled than me.

You could have human-sized enemies trigger the animations when one of your party is in a downed state and then work from there to add debuffs or restaints.

Why just human sized? 🥺

On 4/9/2024 at 9:43 PM, CrashingBoar said:

oddly vanilla question, but would facial animation changes be possible mid-animation? It's funny seeing all the characters be dead-faced during this but it's also kind of distracting

Am I missing something? Isn't that what the first video in this post shows?

• 3 weeks later...