Lune's Baldur's Gate 3 Adult Animations Framework

Got my attention here, but I'm an awful degen, and waiting for combat-sex ("Roll a Grapple Check!"), beast content, and/or futa replacers for male actors for the scenes that aren't beasts.

Ok...got a custom made bondage animation working using this mod as a test framework. First impressions:

Good:

I love that I can hotload animations into the existing animation slots in your mod to test them out in game. Many thanks for that. 

Range of motion on the human skeleton is good. Better than the vanilla skeleton on BGS games (waaaay less jank in the knees). Making good human solo and human/human animations should be pretty straightforward if a little time consuming. 

Bad: (just observations, not your fault)

Early attempts to add IK to the human rig have failed - different points of fail for different methods, but fail nonetheless. Someone who is not me and actually knows what they are doing would maybe be able to get IK working, but probably I cannot.  

Ugly: (also observational and not your fault)

Animating non-human creatures is maybe going to be a nightmare on account of each looks to have their own armiture and such. I would be very curious to get a step-by-step for how you put together the .blend file in your animation tutorial download from the nexus so that I can try and get working rigs for at least a few of the non-human creatures. Once I find all the piece in Larian's godawful file structure. 

Questions:

@LuneMods Is the long term plan to have single animations per scene, or shorter animations that are strung together to make a scene? (And, in either case, is there a preference for animation length?)

(Anyone who knows) Is there someone we ask to get a dedicated BG3 section on LL? It would be nice to post files there rather than a collection of threads dumped in the 'General Games' section. 

9 hours ago, lindazana said:

Got my attention here, but I'm an awful degen, and waiting for combat-sex ("Roll a Grapple Check!"), beast content, and/or futa replacers for male actors for the scenes that aren't beasts.

Futa is in by default. It's literally what the author used in their previews...

On 1/22/2024 at 7:34 PM, Survival_R said:

im hoping a lot of the entanglement style attacks get nsfw remakes 

Pretty much anything that is debuff or control could be repurposed:

• Tasha's Uncontrollable Urge (masturbation)
  • Crown of Lustful Eyes (enemies "grappling" each other)
  • Command <Strip>
  • Compelled Twosome
  • Cloud of Dildos (cloud of daggers, but bludgeoning damage)
  • Flesh to Rubber?

I'm reaching now, but you get the idea.

13 hours ago, Adamasin said:

Futa is in by default. It's literally what the author used in their previews...

Meant replacers, for male npcs and/or monstrous humanoids, if combat sex gets in. so we don't get stuck with ugly Bastard-style Ogres, or the sausage-party munchkins that are goblins, and instead get... I dunno, amazonian semi-giants, and shortstack gobbo waifus, with dicks.

6 hours ago, xXxNeospiritxXx said:

just letting you guys know that you should be very careful what you have in your discord profile before you join bc you get already banned without any notice or reason when u have a conservative senstence in it!

Frankly regardless of that, I think the practice of creating a discord for every little thing when we already have a centralized forum is rather... absurd.

On 1/25/2024 at 2:49 PM, xXxNeospiritxXx said:

just letting you guys know that you should be very careful what you have in your discord profile before you join bc you get already banned without any notice or reason when u have a conservative sentence in it!

Weird how you didn't precise what the sentence is... Also if you got banned without notice or reason how do you know it's the "conservative sentence" that got you banned whatever that is,

Discord link's dead either way.

1 hour ago, Aethir said:

Weird how you didn't precise what the sentence is... Also if you got banned without notice or reason how do you know it's the "conservative sentence" that got you banned whatever that is,

Discord link's dead either way.

i had some issues with the mod and a nice admin helped me out and fixed it shortly after i got banned and since there was no reason for the ban the only option is someone looked into my profile and thought i had nothing better to do as speaking about politic on a lewd discord server, whatever i have it in my profile for a reason spares them and me heated debates. still really weak to ban someone just for that. shows how freedom of speech works in some countries. (my country inclusive just saying)

Oh ok that was fast, then that's settled. doesn't change my opinion about the mod anyway so far it's a pretty good start and i hope for a lot of mods that add more animations and features :)

Edited by xXxNeospiritxXx

The next mod we need to accompany the sex framework is a Flycam mode, because the current camera (even modded) just isn't quite right for this sort of thing. I'm just hoping someone with the right skills has had the same thought. 

On 2/3/2024 at 11:55 PM, xcrunner15 said:

Nice to see that it got a topic, sad to see it hasn't really gotten any other posts.

It is still pretty beta, I think. The framework is real, but not much implementation with 3rd party mods (defeat, sex persuasion, etc) until the next update from Lune probably. Right now, just some of us making animations, trying to rig the non-human skeletons, and such. 

After fully armed and operation framework, if no one else does it first/better, I will probably make a liteweight combat option (like, you can use a 'beg for mercy' power to avoid being killed) and a party management option (having consensual sex to increase approval toward MC). Maybe others if I can figure out how.  

Amazing!

You've proved that this game has a lot of potential in terms of modding, and I think a lot of mods using this type of animation will come out when Larian releases its official modding tool. You deserve a lot of credit for doing all this with the unofficial tool, great job!

Just stumbled on to this news, was hoping for it, i really do hope Loverslab will show some love toward allowing it a place, because nexus will not allow any kind of combat sex, or beastly sex, but this is amazing work going on here and look forward to seeing how far the envelope can be pushed, with maybe pregnancy, slavery and any other sexual content that is acceptable, but what is shown here so far is really impressive, create the magic, and they will come.