Stip Club not working, what do I miss?

Hi, folks!

I'm a long-time user of WW mod, but never bothered with it's strip club until yesterday, when I finally decided to :) So I've set a lot type to "Generic", bought it as a strip club via phone, placed a bar, dancing poles, spots on a floor, placed some loveseats and designated them as a lapdance locations. Then I've hired 6 dancers and 2 janitors, assigned them outfits, set opening and closing hours..

And when the opening hour comes - the thing pops-up in the down-right corner and I get a notification saying that strip club is opened blah-blah-blah.. But other than that - NOTHING happens! Neither my workers nor clients come/appear and the club remains empty (well, except for my sim).

Am I missing something that needs to be done in order of it to function or is it simply a bug?

Edited by evilblade

Hello! I also have an issue with the strip club but mine is that it freezes the game on the load screen. Its happened when I try to build on it or even when purchasing the strip club in general. I'm not sure how to fix it

UPD: I've also noticed that after going to a build mode and then to live mode again - the thing in the corner changes to "Currently closed" and clicking an "Open" button there doesn't do anything..

So my guess is for some unknown reason - my club closes immediately after opening.

Did anyone else experience such a thing?

Screenshot_20240106_144748.png

On 1/7/2024 at 4:05 AM, PC Naughty Gamer said:

Did you hire A BOUNCER??

Oh shi~ is this necessary?! Will try, but as I remember - you can't exactly HIRE him, it's just a lot trait..

UPD: YES! IT WORKS!!! Thanks A LOT!

Edited by evilblade