[Req] Pubes for RaceMenu Plugin

Galacticat42

My overlay plugin that includes SvarogNL's pube variations is now available on Nexus here. Only the UNP overlays are available at the moment becuase I wanted to get something out already but the CBBE versions will follow (hopefully) by tomorrow.

Outstanding! This has been on a lot of wish lists and you've almost snuck it right  under our noses without any fan fair at all!

I've been after a very specific complexion mix for so long it's not even funny. I myself am half Italian, half Scottish. I have quite pale skin and freckles and I'm a red head, it means I burn in the sun very quickly. But due to my Italian ancestry,  with prolonged exposure I go a  ruddy light brown that's quite a deep shade. And because of that funny mix I have a lot of moles. I've also never been able to get a tan line texture that worked for me, but with the colour sliders I now can.

So this is about as close as I'm ever going to get to that:

OPT2.jpg

OPT.jpg

I'm over the moon about that. Thanks so much.

• 1 month later...

Archived