How to add a rig to a WW penis mesh

Hi. So I updated Hiroki's Better Body penis to be compatible with the WW body selector. Updated the mesh, the texture, the weights, everything. The only thing I can't figure out is how to assign the rig to it so it actually animates? It works for sex, but looks bad in animations where the penis is animated because it isn't moving and causes clipping. I looked around but nothing I saw was helping me and I'm stuck with a rig that I can't figure out how to attach. How do I connect the mesh to the bones? Thanks. I will upload the project here whenever I get this sorted out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 12:59 PM, cowplantscandance said:

Hi. So I updated Hiroki's Better Body penis to be compatible with the WW body selector. Updated the mesh, the texture, the weights, everything. The only thing I can't figure out is how to assign the rig to it so it actually animates? It works for sex, but looks bad in animations where the penis is animated because it isn't moving and causes clipping. I looked around but nothing I saw was helping me and I'm stuck with a rig that I can't figure out how to attach. How do I connect the mesh to the bones? Thanks. I will upload the project here whenever I get this sorted out.

Has this been resolved?

I looked at BB's penis, but there was no problem with the data.

BB Penis already has a penis rig. However, I think that distortion will occur because there are not enough polygons and the weights are distorted.

If you set the tuning on WW, it will look like you could use a penis.
If you edit with blender, please put the WW package file in the mods folder of Sims4studio in advance.

There should be no problem with importing, but when you try to export, there should be no penis bone weights that cannot be referenced.

If so, Append the male rig from the animation tutorial https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/139574/creating-basic-animations-in-blender-1 to manually re-weight the penis.

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko