[WIP] Skykids - Child races & other technical goodies - No more armor patcher! New CotS R2 Race!(6/22/15)

I am also running that one as well.

I have literally uninstalled everything (including all other SKSE plugins) besides the official DLC, the unofficial patches, XPMse, Race Compatibility, SkyKids, and my ENB. There is nothing left that could possibly be interacting with the game that would cause a crash.

To be clear, that does NOT mean that every one else with the same install will have the same problem. After all there are many other factors that could be unique from one install to another but with out  the source code for SK_Armor_SKSE.dll there is really no way to determine exactly what is causing the crash in my particular case.

Guest User#25981

After replacing vanilla NPCs with Skykids I experience very low FPS once a child char gets visible on the screen. I was relieved to read that XPMSE child skeleton fixes this problem and that it was due to HDT. However I tried installing both 3.6 skeletons and also disabled HDT on NMM yet the problem persists in new games. To be sure, I allow the skeletons to overwrite everything else. It's curious that when I play as a child character the fps doesn't drop, the problem only occurs with NPC replaced children. The problem is specifically related to Skykids because when I tried converting npc's using RSchildren the FPS didn't drop. I'm also suspecting it's related to the FaceGen data because when I zoom on the child npc under the neck the FPS remains high. I've experimented for several hours trying to disable different mods or reinstall them with different settings to no avail. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

After extensive testing I believe the slow face-loading issue was due to the very HD textures used by Skykids overloading my old graphics card. I shrunk the mod using Ordenador as well as hair & armors and the kids load much faster now. I uploaded my SK reduced textures file (without the nude patch per LL's rules, sorry) in case anyone would like to make use of it without running Ordenador, and suggest that op offers both copies in the first post. Cheers.

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/POUGWUEL/Skykids_[reduced_textures].7z_links

I have literally uninstalled everything (including all other SKSE plugins) besides the official DLC, the unofficial patches, XPMse, Race Compatibility, SkyKids, and my ENB. There is nothing left that could possibly be interacting with the game that would cause a crash.

To be clear, that does NOT mean that every one else with the same install will have the same problem. After all there are many other factors that could be unique from one install to another but with out  the source code for SK_Armor_SKSE.dll there is really no way to determine exactly what is causing the crash in my particular case.

My own mod includes a talking activator.  In the past week, for the first time in my mod's 4+ years of life, I have had two people report that my mod's talking activator is crashing their game.  We asked them to check and see if the Mara statue in LAL and the Augur of Dunlain were also causing crashes.  They said, "yes."  For both users, uninstalling SkyKids stopped the CTDs with talking activators.

I just tested a new game with BBLS, LAL and Skykids installed using the newest .dll file.

No crash at all when activating the Mara statue.

I apologize for my lack of clarity. What I meant to say is that any feed back from anyone other than the author (or anyone who has access to the dlls source code or has the expertise to debug the compiled code) is more or less irrelevant. Simply stating that you are not effect by the bug is not helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a dumb question: is the SK Playable Kids.esp and Race Comp. mod required to be active for this mod to work? I don't ever plan on playing as child version of races. I just want the child NPC's to not look like potatoes anymore, and thus intend on using this primarily as an NPC replacer.

Here's a dumb question: is the SK Playable Kids.esp and Race Comp. mod required to be active for this mod to work? I don't ever plan on playing as child version of races. I just want the child NPC's to not look like potatoes anymore, and thus intend on using this primarily as an NPC replacer.

Race Compatibility is still required, but if you only want the child replacer, you do not need to activate the playable .esp.

Race Compatibility is a very good thing to have installed as it helps quite a few mods.

If you are looking to just improve the looks of the children in game without adding a lot of features, you could try the Rustic Children mod.  It improves the child textures without adding unwanted features (playable child races, child armors, etc).  It is strictly a mesh/texture replacer for the children (and no .esp either).

• 2 weeks later...

So I was looking for a patch to this mod that added immersive armors, and I actually found one here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o6rw3idbe7e7idm/sk-immersive+armor.7z

It all checks out with the file paths and everything, and I put the meshes and textures where they belong.

However, upon trying on some armors, it becomes clear that the armors are not in fact fitted to the Skykids body, as seen in these screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/0qp19

So my question is, how do I fix this issue so I can wear stuff from Immersive Armors?

So I was looking for a patch to this mod that added immersive armors, and I actually found one here:

It all checks out with the file paths and everything, and I put the meshes and textures where they belong.

However, upon trying on some armors, it becomes clear that the armors are not in fact fitted to the Skykids body, as seen in these screenshots:

So my question is, how do I fix this issue so I can wear stuff from Immersive Armors?

You downloaded the older version.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g7unuknvkuagecn/sk-immersive+armor1.1.7z

You downloaded the older version.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g7unuknvkuagecn/sk-immersive+armor1.1.7z

I downloaded the new version and the results were the same. The armor remained sized to the default adult mesh. Is there something I'm not doing right? Like, am I putting the files in the wrong places or not running some kind of program? There aren't any instructions in the zip file, or even an esp file. So yeah I dunno what I need to do.

They are set up to go into the skykids-amorswap folder and provide alternate versions scaled to the skykids body.

I know the barbarian hero armor does work as I have worn it in game.

The dll is what does the changing of the armor meshes.

After placing the immersive armor files above skykids.esm in the load order, in addition to starting a new game and placing the files where you recommended, I have found that the Barbarian hero armor and possibly the Apotheosis armor works as it should. However, none of the other armors I have tested (hedge knight, bosmer variants, nord mail, ringmail, and dwemer robes) look any different and still revert to the vanilla mesh.

Edit: I dunno how much this is important, but I feel that it is. I downloaded the original nord mail (viking) armor set and disabled immersive armors. I then took the viking files from the Skykids immersive armor patch and used them to replace the default viking mesh. However, I noticed no change. This leads me to believe that the immersive armor patch's files (or at least the majority of them) are no different from the vanilla mesh. I may be wrong, but if not then perhaps this issue could be remedied somehow.

Hey im sorry if this has been asked before but im having provlems with my race switching when contracting vampirism so the dawngaurd vampire quests doont work they say im mortal and even attack me. i have race compadibility but its still not working please help i love this mod and would hate to have to restart

I have found that it is this mod that for some reason the child races will not change to vampire but change to another child race please help with fix

Edited by Nihtar

I'm having a problem installing this mod. My game keep CTD at the logo (which probably means I'm missing a master) even though I've already installed the three required files. I ran LOOT, TESVEdit and Wrye Bash but none of them came up with an error. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
7 7 hdtHighHeel.esm
8 8 SexLab.esm
9 9 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
10 a SexLabAroused.esm
11 b MiasLair.esp
12 c MFVM.esm
13 d Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
14 e RaceCompatibility.esm
15 f ApachiiHair.esm
16 10 Skykids.esm
17 11 SK Children of the Sky.esm
18 12 CreatureFramework.esm
19 13 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
20 14 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
21 15 daymoyl.esm
22 16 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
23 17 BeeingFemale.esm
24 18 ScocLB.esm
25 19 SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm
26 1a HighResTexturePack01.esp
27 1b HighResTexturePack02.esp
28 1c HighResTexturePack03.esp
29 1d FNIS.esp
30 1e SkyUI.esp
31 1f EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
32 20 ELFX - Exteriors.esp
33 21 RealisticWaterTwo.esp
34 22 ELFXEnhancer.esp
35 23 ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
36 24 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
37 25 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
38 26 CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
39 27 CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
40 28 SexLab_Solutions.esp
41 29 MilkModNEW.esp
42 2a MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
43 2b xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
44 2c xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
45 2d SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
46 2e ELFX - Weathers.esp
47 2f vAutosaveManager.esp
48 30 RaceMenu.esp
49 31 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
50 32 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
51 33 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
52 34 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
53 35 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
54 36 Bijin Warmaidens.esp
55 37 Serana.esp
56 38 Valerica.esp
57 39 Toccata as Elisif.esp
58 3a AMatterOfTime.esp
59 3b Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
60 3c Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp
61 3d Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
62 3e MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp
63 3f SimplyKnock.esp
64 40 MoreNastyCritters.esp
65 41 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
66 42 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
67 43 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
68 44 Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
69 45 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
70 46 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
71 47 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
72 48 SLA Monitor Widget.esp
73 49 Apropos.esp
74 4a AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
75 4b Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
76 4c SexLabDefeat.esp
77 4d SlaveTats.esp
78 4e SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
79 4f GagSFX.esp
80 50 GagSFXDawnguard.esp
81 51 GagSFXDragonborn.esp
82 52 GagSFXHearthfires.esp
83 53 UIExtensions.esp
84 54 sr_FillHerUp.esp
85 55 Captured Dreams.esp
86 56 Cum Shot Brothel.esp
87 57 T3nd0s SkyRe Standing Stones and Races.esp
88 58 HDT Havok Object.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
89 59 SexLab-Stories.esp
90 5a dip.esp
91 5b SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
92 5c RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
93 5d sanguinesDebauchery.esp
94 5e SimpleSlavery.esp
95 5f qayl.esp
96 60 sr_FillThemUp.esp
97 61 BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
98 62 BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
99 63 BFA_BeastAddOn.esp
100 64 BFAP v1.3.esp
101 65 SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
102 66 HeroineDistress.esp
103 67 Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
104 68 BesEss.esp
105 69 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
106 6a SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
107 6b Bijin Wives.esp
108 6c PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
109 6d PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
110 6e PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
111 6f Bijin NPCs.esp
112 70 Size Does Matter HF.esp
113 71 _BF_Alchemist_CP_seller.esp
114 72 BeeingFemaleShops.esp
115 73 ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
116 74 SexLab Enchantress.esp
117 75 NewmillerPiercings3.esp
118 76 NewmillerPiercings2.esp
119 77 SexistGuards.esp
120 78 SAP.esp
121 79 SLAnimLoader.esp
122 7a SLALAnimObj.esp
123 7b SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
124 7c NibblesAnimObjects.esp
125 7d SexLabUtil1.esp
126 7e Blush When Aroused.esp
127 7f Blush When Aroused CE.esp
128 80 MilkModNEW HF.esp
129 81 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
130 82 WetFunction.esp
131 83 SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
132 84 DW.esp
133 85 Devious Cidhna.esp
134 86 CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
135 87 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
136 88 SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
137 89 AngrimApprentice.esp
138 8a Prison.esp
139 8b SpousesEnhanced.esp
140 8c SexLab_Hormones.esp
141 8d SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
142 8e Devious Deviants.esp
143 8f Remove Your.esp
144 90 Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
145 91 LoversComfort.esp
146 92 SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
147 93 SL Deadly Drain.esp
148 94 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
149 95 TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
150 96 submissivelola.esp
151 97 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
152 98 SGS.esp
153 99 RewardYourFollowers.esp
154 9a Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
155 9b SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
156 9c MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
157 9d SexLabTools.esp
158 9e KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
159 9f SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
160 a0 SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
161 a1 SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
162 a2 SOSRaceMenu.esp
163 a3 XPMSE.esp
164 a4 Tongues.esp
165 a5 SexLab Extra Voices.esp
166 a6 SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
167 a7 PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
168 a8 PerkusMaximus_SimplyKnock.esp
169 a9 SkyRe Artifacts.esp
170 aa MolagBagNoZeroCost.esp
171 ab RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
172 ac Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
173 ad ccas_starts.esp
174 ae Bashed Patch, 0.esp
175 af PatchusMaximus.esp

I've been using this mod for a while, had uninstalled it for a different playthrough, decided to another playthrough with the race, only problem is the hair options don't wanna work with Racemenu. (Vanilla and Custom.) I'm using the latest Skykids mod. aswell as the latest version of Racemenu. How can I fix the problem?

I've been using this mod for a while, had uninstalled it for a different playthrough, decided to another playthrough with the race, only problem is the hair options don't wanna work with Racemenu. (Vanilla and Custom.) I'm using the latest Skykids mod. aswell as the latest version of Racemenu. How can I fix the problem?

Do you have  the SK_Armor_SKSE.dll in the SKSE folder?

I have the latest version of it. I just find it odd how I managed to get it to work with no problem a couple other times, but now, none of the races wanna use custom hair. I'm literally only able to use the first default hairstyle for both genders and the Monli/Young Drow voice.

Here's an updated SK_Armor_SKSE DLL: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1Ah0kg7qJoibmk2QlJCTjEtb2c

Updates from the version that comes with Skykids:

• The game no longer crashes at the main menu if Skykids.esm is not enabled.
  • Health, magicka, stamina, and their regeneration values are copied from the corresponding adult races.
  • Racial spells are copied from the corresponding adult races.
  • Keywords are copied from the corresponding adult races.
  • The Skykids races are detected as their adult counterparts by conditions (and scripts?).
Notes:
  • The race-data spoofing and modified race detection allows you to use (race) overhaul mods without patches. I recommend Imperious.
  • If you are using Requiem, disable Skykids and related plugins when running its SkyProc patcher and re-enable them afterward. Otherwise, it will bitch about nothing and quit.
  • The Skykids ESM cannot be modified, but the Playable Kids and Alt Male Body plugins can. If you absolutely must change a record in the ESM, do it in a patch.

I'm having a problem installing this mod. My game keep CTD at the logo (which probably means I'm missing a master) even though I've already installed the three required files. I ran LOOT, TESVEdit and Wrye Bash but none of them came up with an error. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

0 0 Skyrim.esm

1 1 Update.esm

2 2 Dawnguard.esm

3 3 HearthFires.esm

4 4 Dragonborn.esm

5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6 6 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

7 7 hdtHighHeel.esm

8 8 SexLab.esm

9 9 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

10 a SexLabAroused.esm

11 b MiasLair.esp

12 c MFVM.esm

13 d Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

14 e RaceCompatibility.esm

15 f ApachiiHair.esm

16 10 Skykids.esm

17 11 SK Children of the Sky.esm

18 12 CreatureFramework.esm

19 13 Devious Devices - Assets.esm

20 14 Devious Devices - Integration.esm

21 15 daymoyl.esm

22 16 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

23 17 BeeingFemale.esm

24 18 ScocLB.esm

25 19 SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm

26 1a HighResTexturePack01.esp

27 1b HighResTexturePack02.esp

28 1c HighResTexturePack03.esp

29 1d FNIS.esp

30 1e SkyUI.esp

31 1f EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

32 20 ELFX - Exteriors.esp

33 21 RealisticWaterTwo.esp

34 22 ELFXEnhancer.esp

35 23 ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp

36 24 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

37 25 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

38 26 CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

39 27 CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

40 28 SexLab_Solutions.esp

41 29 MilkModNEW.esp

42 2a MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp

43 2b xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

44 2c xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

45 2d SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

46 2e ELFX - Weathers.esp

47 2f vAutosaveManager.esp

48 30 RaceMenu.esp

49 31 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

50 32 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

51 33 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

52 34 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

53 35 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

54 36 Bijin Warmaidens.esp

55 37 Serana.esp

56 38 Valerica.esp

57 39 Toccata as Elisif.esp

58 3a AMatterOfTime.esp

59 3b Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

60 3c Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp

61 3d Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp

62 3e MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp

63 3f SimplyKnock.esp

64 40 MoreNastyCritters.esp

65 41 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

66 42 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

67 43 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

68 44 Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

69 45 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

70 46 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

71 47 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

72 48 SLA Monitor Widget.esp

73 49 Apropos.esp

74 4a AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

75 4b Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp

76 4c SexLabDefeat.esp

77 4d SlaveTats.esp

78 4e SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

79 4f GagSFX.esp

80 50 GagSFXDawnguard.esp

81 51 GagSFXDragonborn.esp

82 52 GagSFXHearthfires.esp

83 53 UIExtensions.esp

84 54 sr_FillHerUp.esp

85 55 Captured Dreams.esp

86 56 Cum Shot Brothel.esp

87 57 T3nd0s SkyRe Standing Stones and Races.esp

88 58 HDT Havok Object.esp

DeadlyMutilation.esp

89 59 SexLab-Stories.esp

90 5a dip.esp

91 5b SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

92 5c RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

93 5d sanguinesDebauchery.esp

94 5e SimpleSlavery.esp

95 5f qayl.esp

96 60 sr_FillThemUp.esp

97 61 BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp

98 62 BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

99 63 BFA_BeastAddOn.esp

100 64 BFAP v1.3.esp

101 65 SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp

102 66 HeroineDistress.esp

103 67 Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

104 68 BesEss.esp

105 69 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

106 6a SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

107 6b Bijin Wives.esp

108 6c PerkusMaximus_Master.esp

109 6d PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp

110 6e PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp

111 6f Bijin NPCs.esp

112 70 Size Does Matter HF.esp

113 71 _BF_Alchemist_CP_seller.esp

114 72 BeeingFemaleShops.esp

115 73 ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp

116 74 SexLab Enchantress.esp

117 75 NewmillerPiercings3.esp

118 76 NewmillerPiercings2.esp

119 77 SexistGuards.esp

120 78 SAP.esp

121 79 SLAnimLoader.esp

122 7a SLALAnimObj.esp

123 7b SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

124 7c NibblesAnimObjects.esp

125 7d SexLabUtil1.esp

126 7e Blush When Aroused.esp

127 7f Blush When Aroused CE.esp

128 80 MilkModNEW HF.esp

129 81 MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

130 82 WetFunction.esp

131 83 SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp

132 84 DW.esp

133 85 Devious Cidhna.esp

134 86 CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp

135 87 SexLab_Dialogues.esp

136 88 SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

137 89 AngrimApprentice.esp

138 8a Prison.esp

139 8b SpousesEnhanced.esp

140 8c SexLab_Hormones.esp

141 8d SexLab Eager NPCs.esp

142 8e Devious Deviants.esp

143 8f Remove Your.esp

144 90 Sexual Vampire Feed.esp

145 91 LoversComfort.esp

146 92 SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp

147 93 SL Deadly Drain.esp

148 94 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

149 95 TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp

150 96 submissivelola.esp

151 97 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

152 98 SGS.esp

153 99 RewardYourFollowers.esp

154 9a Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp

155 9b SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

156 9c MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp

157 9d SexLabTools.esp

158 9e KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

159 9f SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

160 a0 SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp

161 a1 SexLab Inflation Framework.esp

162 a2 SOSRaceMenu.esp

163 a3 XPMSE.esp

164 a4 Tongues.esp

165 a5 SexLab Extra Voices.esp

166 a6 SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

167 a7 PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp

168 a8 PerkusMaximus_SimplyKnock.esp

169 a9 SkyRe Artifacts.esp

170 aa MolagBagNoZeroCost.esp

171 ab RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

172 ac Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

173 ad ccas_starts.esp

174 ae Bashed Patch, 0.esp

175 af PatchusMaximus.esp

Ok, after digging through the entire topic I realized that my crash is caused by the SK_armor_SKSE.dll. I've tried using the updated version by luthienanarion but the game still crash before menu. Anyone have another solution?

Guest luthienanarion

Ok, after digging through the entire topic I realized that my crash is caused by the SK_armor_SKSE.dll. I've tried using the updated version by luthienanarion but the game still crash before menu. Anyone have another solution?

Prove it. Show me a screenshot of a crash dialogue displaying an unhandled exception originating from SK_Armor_SKSE.DLL instead of TESV.EXE or skse_loader.EXE. Explain this realization.