Where are all the Patreon Creators?

Turbo announced a break not long ago.

I'm fairly sure the others did, too. Considering how many holidays there are in these last few months of the year, I generally don't look for anything new to happen during this time when it comes to modding. I actually dread any patches games put through out of fear that the mod authors will be too busy.

We'll probably see more activity towards the end of January maybe mid to late Feb.

1 hour ago, Faolon said:

Turbo announced a break not long ago.

I'm fairly sure the others did, too. Considering how many holidays there are in these last few months of the year, I generally don't look for anything new to happen during this time when it comes to modding. I actually dread any patches games put through out of fear that the mod authors will be too busy.

We'll probably see more activity towards the end of January maybe mid to late Feb.

Even if you are making over $30K a month? Are you fucking serious? I honestly believe that EA/Maxis should hire Turbo / Little Ms Sam / Twisted Mexi / Ravasheen...

Maybe this game would actually work if they did. But EA/Maxis are too fucking cheap to hire anyone but unpaid interns. If you are a modder getting paid five figures a month... Get out of bed and do your fucking job. Grow a pair.

A pair of balls. Pretend you are Canadian. Get the job done. Incoming ban in 3... 2... 1...

Nothin' new. EA gives us DLC where you can be a landlord. May as well have given us a pirate DLC, like the sims 3 did sims Medieval.

I was just wondering about patreon. Did EA threaten them or something?

21 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

Collecting their money, scratching their genitals and doing nothing. Every mod I get from Patreon is a broken joke that needs to be re-coded from the ground up. Just stop paying.

Most mod authors tell people ahead of time to straight up cancel before going on extended breaks. Turbo pauses his charges when he goes on breaks, so you don't get charged for that month.

Edited by Faolon