problem after try and unistall some mods (now sex animation dont start :( )

hey guys, aftwe febrary of this year, i stop playing the game, but i just return today (without unistall the game) and i have the updates disabled since febrary. after install some dialog mods and unistall

now for some reason my game cant start sex animation (but a new game do) is some kind of conflict who ruin these saves?  can i fix it?

i think can be something provoqued by arounsal mods but no idea.

here my logsPapyrus.0.log

fnis log.txt

Edited by quarzo
17 hours ago, flutie said:

the saves are from a previous game version?

the same version, i havent update the game since febrary (i continueplaying with these version). i was playing and testing new mods, but when i unistall some like beastes and oslarounsal (because was a requeriment for some dialog mods) after unistall the sex animations dont trigger, i tried reinstall arounsed ng(was the one i usually use) but still dont work. i really dont want lose these savefile :(.

Edited by quarzo
1 hour ago, quarzo said:

finally!!! i feel dumb now, was just back to sexlab config-> clean and build. now is solved :D

not dumb, sometimes the simple solutions are what it takes, spent 2 days trying to figure out why follower would not appear, turned out MO2 loaded the mod, but did not activate the ESP, Toccata was the follower