Devious Desires - DD Pets not working at all

I've literally worked at this for 4+ hours. I got devious desires working, removed every non-essential mod, added the pets and pets script files to the mods folder;

now none of devious desires will work at all. 

please for the love of god can someone just like, create a zip file of devious desires working, with all necessary mods, with the pets addon successfully working?

I've done *everything* and I genuinely am exhausted. Please. Help.

18 minutes ago, Kingyesatchi said:

I've literally worked at this for 4+ hours. I got devious desires working, removed every non-essential mod, added the pets and pets script files to the mods folder;

please for the love of god can someone just like, create a zip file of devious desires working, with all necessary mods, with the pets addon successfully working?

Here :

https://simfileshare.net/folder/118282/

• 2 weeks later...

Well FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, dsn't be getting on here bawling your eyes out over some issue related to Devious Desires

There's a reason why people don't think very highly of the creator of that Mod (Let alone the Mod itself). As such, I think it's quite clear why the site admins (And TURBODRIVER him/herself) has made DD a Taboo subject 

Edited by PC Naughty Gamer
  • 3 months later...
On 12/25/2023 at 6:56 AM, Kingyesatchi said:

Now i find a way out bro.

You need to create a new female player and a new family in the new map (horse map), and buy a new horse.

The horse must be adult (too or to old will faliure) male (of course). 

Then you can let the female masturbate. After the animation is on, you can let the horse join the party via the gangbang function.

When you fuck the horse once, you can do it again via just talk to the horse, and it will works in every family every map.

WW allow you use child, DD allow you use animal, so they wont be "more moral" than each other. you can just enjoy.