Looking for some animations towards Male PC.

Hi, I'm kinda new to this whole thing, and was told by a reddit user to ask people here. I was looking for any packs that have female giant animations. I have a few creature packs, but the only giant animations are for male giants. I have female giant textures, and the game recognizes them as female, but they play male sex animations. It could possibly be that the SLdefeat necromancy option is not able to find the female animations, but I doubt it. (don't ask) I also would like more female werewolf animations. Or, just female creatures in general. Cuz, I also don't think I've seen animations that have a male pc, and female creatures from HCOSSE and other female creature addons and shit. Including spriggans, they all played male anims. Help would be appreciated including requirements for whatever mod pack is linked, if you do. I do have HCOSSe, and other basic and known sexlab creature mods and their reqs. I also have packs that claim to have animations for female creatures as female, but haven't seen that happen or get to try them yet as this is a new game I started. I do also have The HCOSSE werwolf extension if anyone was going to recommend that. Side note, I'm also looking for ffm or other group animations that include only one male, I thought I've found one before, but now I can't find it. Along with a mod that has followers and/or spouses approach you for fun time. 

Game v1.6.1 and SKSe 2.2.5 I believe. So, quite literally the newest version of both. Please help me out, and also please no sarcastic, bitchy, or anything like that, remarks or posts. (No toxicity)

Thank you.