Advice on Weeniers

Carida

My apologies for the title, as c*ck didn't seem appropriate. Alrighty, so I decided to remove SOS (I use too many script intensive mods and its gotten crazy in my game at this point lol)  and probably start yet a new game =_= .. and I needed a bit of advice on how to use the better males. I didn't find any information so I figured I'd ask here.  How does the whole nude suit work? Do I install the erect version of the body shape? Or the flaccid? If I put in the flaccid, does the nude suit make it erect automatically for me when its time to get what what needs doing? What about textures? Will the appropriate texture be applied? 

I'm sorry for all the questions and any help would be greatly appreciated!!

-C

install the flaccid version of 4uDIK and enable nude bodies for males in SexLab. Killed enemies will then not have a boner, from getting killed.
That's it. Some mods will support Better Males, but the majority of sex mods use SL and by this 4uDIK, why i switched from BM to 4uDIK.

Archived