Good dungeon mods to work with Lovers? Hentaimania and...?

Old Book

Having a blast using Lovers while exploring Hentaimania 1&2. The characters are gorgeous, the fights tough, the quest line of Hentaimania 2 pretty interesting. Makes the game very much into an adult fantasy comic or Japanese Hentai Anime with a Fantasy theme.

So, what other dungeon mods or questlines work really well with Lovers?

@Luffyboy - Dunno. I've had an orgy a few times now in the floating temple in Hentaimania2, and I tried a few of the Hentaimania2 girls as companions (thanks to Mad Companionship spells). Aside from dialog issues, they worked fine with all of the Lovers animations. They're able to play with each other or the player. The only thing that might be a problem is LoversCreatures (which I haven't tried) or the Orcs, who use a custom body that's actually armor.

@Luffyboy - Dunno. I've had an orgy a few times now in the floating temple in Hentaimania2' date=' and I tried a few of the Hentaimania2 girls as companions (thanks to Mad Companionship spells). Aside from dialog issues, they worked fine with all of the Lovers animations. They're able to play with each other or the player. The only thing that might be a problem is LoversCreatures (which I haven't tried) or the Orcs, who use a custom body that's actually armor.

[/quote']

Any link to the "Mad Companionship spells" mod? Haven't found it in tex... :-\

@Luffyboy - Dunno. I've had an orgy a few times now in the floating temple in Hentaimania2' date=' and I tried a few of the Hentaimania2 girls as companions (thanks to Mad Companionship spells). Aside from dialog issues, they worked fine with all of the Lovers animations. They're able to play with each other or the player. The only thing that might be a problem is LoversCreatures (which I haven't tried) or the Orcs, who use a custom body that's actually armor.

[/quote']

Here:

http://madtaro.net/MadCompanionshipSpells_v2.5.zip

Seriously, they're awesome. I ended up getting rid of Toaster Says Share (which was also awesome).

[/quote']

Here:

Seriously, they're awesome. I ended up getting rid of Toaster Says Share (which was also awesome).

Thank you  :D

(are the commands in english?)

[/quote']

Here:

Thank you  :D

(are the commands in english?)

Yes. Fiddle with all the spells, they do more than you might think. The suite includes a Mark & Recall with up to four locations and the ability to order companions to teleport to a memorized location.

Archived