Strip Club - Possible for it to run Autonomously?

So I recently started playing the Sims again. Don't think the Strip Club option existed in WW when I played last.

Like the concept of it, but I want to build a club for my Sims and not up yet to trying to run a club, while I get my neighborhood populated. But I would like to later.

Will/can the club run autonomously without a player directing it? Say.. like a normal nightclub but with the added 'frills' the strip club has?

Or I guess - if I have a played Sim buy it and get it all setup, will the maintenance suffer if I don't manually interact with it?

Just curious what my options are with it :)

2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I guess you can buy a strip club with any family and then either make that family unplayable or just don't play it and visit the club with your other sims, it should work. In any case you can test it.

Probably the best way, yeah. Was thinking at worst, I could just cheat in a little $$. Was thinking it might be fitting for the Landgraab's to own it. ? That should work good. I do want to run it at some point, but still building out the town right now. Ended up building a club and had too much on the main floor, so few of the sims bothered going to the second floor. Flipped that and it's pretty lively now.

Thanks for the cool animations as well :)