Sexlab prerequisites not met, install greyed out.

Hey,

I've followed an expicit guide which was recommended on this forum (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dug6kIEmF_U), downloaded all SE versions of the esm/esp files and they option is still greyed out to install.

I have deleted and redone it twice, clicked on install using the mouse and controller but still nothing happens.

Game version is 1.6.1130(Steam), which SKSE seems to think is the anniversery edition??

I'm using MO2 to get them working.

It won't let me attach an image on MO2 so I'll list them here:

SkyUI

RaceMenu Special Edition

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

FNIS Behaviour SE 7_6

SexLabFrameworkSE_v

FNIS Output

All in One(address libraries)

Other mods are The Unofficial Skyrim Patch/Another life for quick testing.

Attached is the main directory of SkyrimSE to show the installed SKSE ver.

Any help would be appreciated, because this shit is driving me insane.

Screenshot 2023-12-08 131141.png

Edited by Stevontoast
Image wouldn't load of the mod organiser lol

That doesn't help in the slightest. We don't know the exact version of your game (My apology just realized we do.) , we don't know your real modlist and nobody can do anything with the picture you attached. Only thing we know is A: you are posting in the wrong tech support (this is for LE)

And B: you followed a video from 2 to 3 years ago. Which is too old now that AE opened it's ugly eyes , which as far as I have seen, got a new update recently so most modding attempts are bound to fail anyways right now

EDIT: (My apology just realized we do know your game version.)

Edited by Gukahn

Hey,

I am unable to move it so if a moderator would be kind enough to help with that, I'd appreciate it! I didn't notice as the top bar doesn't actually say that it's SE/LE technical support. The mod list is exactly as written though. I fresh installed it and followed that guide. That guide was recommended recently in one of the threads about installing this mod.

I have now been able to successfully add the image of the mods though!

Screenshot 2023-12-08 140328.png

Hey,

Just checked and it's saying I need the AE edition of sexlab, but when launching the AE edition(v1.66) it's saying the plugins do not function but with the SE edition (v1.63) it will launch without said issues.

Just a small edit but it seems to be loading now after a bit of configuring of the load order. It's still throwing up errors in game but it's at least launching.

Edited by Stevontoast