Why does my elf have small nipples? (CBBE)

I want this body to have big areolas. The nipples texture on Lydia seems to cover the whole nipple, but the same body type on my bosmer dragonborn has only part of the areola covered by nipple texture. I don't think it's an issue with the skin texture because I tried using a different skin mod and it still had the same issue. I also made sure to take off all my character's clothes.

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Relevant mods I have installed are:

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

REALORE SKIN ULTIMA V2

CBPC

CBBE 3BA

Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic muscle mod CBBE

(I can post the full mod list or the CBBE sliders if that would help)

nipples comparison.PNG

Are you using OBody?
If you are, you can just pop whatever preset your character is set to use into bodyslide and edit the values until you get your desired result. If you don't know what preset your character is using, you can check your OBody config file. The preset's probably under WoodElfRace, unless you switched to a different one in-game.

49 minutes ago, PandaIGuess said:

Are you using OBody?
If you are, you can just pop whatever preset your character is set to use into bodyslide and edit the values until you get your desired result. If you don't know what preset your character is using, you can check your OBody config file. The preset's probably under WoodElfRace, unless you switched to a different one in-game.

I am using OBody. I know which preset I'm using. I edited this preset to have an areola size of 150. It looks like the attached image in the bodyslide preview. On Lydia this preset looks correct, but on my character the areola texture looks too small (I think it's because she's a Bosmer, but I don't understand why).

I was writing out this whole post, but I just resaved the preset with the same settings and now it's fixed for some reason. Awesome. Thanks!

virtual breasts.PNG