I will pay 28 dollars to anyone who updates and translates this mod

Wasted some time and did a very rough machine translation of the 200k+ characters this mod has in it of NTR content. How someone can write that much about NTR I will never fathom but here it is translated into english. I don't want your money.

It uses the updated one that 爱尔兰.契丹 linked above. Just load both in the same playlist and it should work fine shouldn't matter in what order it's loaded unless something else has the same english localization file names for some weird reason.

ChinaGreenHateWeirdos.zip

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2023 at 5:15 PM, CobraPL said:

How to make this mod to work? I have both the latest version and the translation, but nothing happens.

I don't know if you are still interested in this mod, but I think as long as the path description in the .mod file is correct, and the contents of the localization folder are modified, replacing the _simp_chinese in the Header file and file name text in the translation subfiles with _english , which should make the mod work properly.

As for the mod working properly, the AI may seduce your wife, and then the event will start to run.

However, I would like to remind you that this mod contains many memes and cultural elements that East Asians like. I hope you could enjoy it. (I don't know if your translation file accurately describes those contents)

3 hours ago, Gun and Flowers said:

I don't know if you are still interested in this mod, but I think as long as the path description in the .mod file is correct, and the contents of the localization folder are modified, replacing the _simp_chinese in the Header file and file name text in the translation subfiles with _english , which should make the mod work properly.

As for the mod working properly, the AI may seduce your wife, and then the event will start to run.

However, I would like to remind you that this mod contains many memes and cultural elements that East Asians like. I hope you could enjoy it. (I don't know if your translation file accurately describes those contents)

I made that change and will see how it interacts with the translation mod that MrBlazzar provided

On 2/16/2024 at 5:06 AM, Gun and Flowers said:

Not sure, shall I edit sth myself? The mod does not work for me still. Maybe I'll post it at the end of list.

On 2/17/2024 at 3:24 PM, CobraPL said:

Not sure, shall I edit sth myself? The mod does not work for me still. Maybe I'll post it at the end of list.

All translated content comes from MrBlazzar. Forgive me for not having the energy and time to translate it for you carefully.

Presumably you have already subscribed to the "绿是一道光" mod in the Steam community, so the steps are simpler.  You only need to extract the localization.zip, and then copy the english folder in localization to steamapps\workshop\content\1158310\2978257885\localization.

Alternatively, you can download the full mod file without subscribing to the mod.  Simply extract ChinaGreenHateWeirdos[FULL].zip, copy all the contents to C:\Users\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod, and then find and enable the mod from the launcher, just like installing a normal mod.

However, I need to remind you that according to others, this may not be compatible with the latest version.  The author promises to adapt to the new version in the near future, but for now you may need to revert to version 1.11.1, which should be more stable.

localization.zip ChinaGreenHateWeirdos[FULL].zip

Edited by Gun and Flowers
  • 1 month later...

Here is some good news, a kind person is willing to provide English translation support, and the current completion rate has exceeded 80%.  Those who are interested may wish to follow up.

https://paratranz.cn/projects/9567

( However, for some reasons, this translation file has not yet been fully opened to the public.  Maybe it needs to be applied for, or it may be due to incomplete completion... )

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2024 at 11:34 AM, Gun and Flowers said:

Here is some good news, a kind person is willing to provide English translation support, and the current completion rate has exceeded 80%.  Those who are interested may wish to follow up.

https://paratranz.cn/projects/9567

( However, for some reasons, this translation file has not yet been fully opened to the public.  Maybe it needs to be applied for, or it may be due to incomplete completion... )

Yeah would be cool to see a translation for this. The mod updated recently. I assume your previous post with files wouldn't work with the new update?

23 hours ago, icehaku said:

Yeah would be cool to see a translation for this. The mod updated recently. I assume your previous post with files wouldn't work with the new update?

Of course. In the absence of a new translation file from anyone, the zip file I have provided is best adapted to version 1.11. Other versions might be worth a try, but there are definitely some issues.