Looking for a couple animation

A.J.

Hello,

Two days ago I arrived to the point where I must place an animation involving two actors inside my mod. So I did a couple of tools to achieve that, but a friend of mine addressed me some possible issues that I couldn't ever solve because of the kind of tools itself.

So to make long story short I'm asking if someone has some couple animations to share with me so that I could deeply try my tools before attaching them to the main mod itself. I'd like to check it with something done by someone else's hand to see if those problems I was addressed could come out, since I'm not an animator and I can't forecast the problems, so more the animations are complex and better it is for my test. 

I did a fast and simple 400 frames animation, the result is this Bridget-Jones'-Diary-style short animation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR5F-mg5DSc&feature=youtu.be , considering I was using ENB and frapping it, it seemed to me that it was working quite smoothly, but also I could use only some of the avaiable bones.

Thank you

Did you try look in the sexout.bsa ?? There should be plenty of animations to chose from.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-how-and-where-do-you-add-animations-in-sexout/

Also i had released a few animations here but they where not implemented in sexout yet.

Thank you D_ManXX2.

When I decided to place a couple animation I tried SexOut because I wanted to see if I could use it as plugin or something like that to trigger my couple  animations, I've read so many things about that.

But I had some side effects I couldn't handle myself, so I decided to do my own couple animation trigger. Anyway I took a look at the whole animation package and I tried some of the bigger ones and they were running smooth, but I couldn't perceive some peculiar movements so that I could say "ok, it's out of sync", I don't know how to explain this feeling with other words. Surely I could have missed many, I mean, working at night eyes aren't always at their best :)

Your animations, those still not released, did you tried them in couple? did you notice something so that you could say "they are out of sync"? if it's so, maybe it's what I could look for.

This was only happening with bigger animations:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-how-and-where-do-you-add-animations-in-sexout/page-2?do=findComment&comment=405775

Like 300 frames or higher.

like the first animation would play faster then the second one and this cause a major out of sync from happening. New Vegas is the only game i ever got that out of sync happening. Oblivion was always working correctly.

I never found a fix for this so take it it is either an engine or scripting thing.

This is perfect. I mean it's exactly one of the issues I'm trying to test. Do you think I could try one of those that were causing you troubles, in my esp? could you provide me a Blender file or the couple of .kf?

I downloaded the kf and I'll deeply test this thing. I'm also interested to that standing / sitting thing, I would have said the contrary, I mean taking some time to get up could create some delay or what. Anyway I'll try to spread packages to the npcs and see how they react when it's time to be animated. Thank you very much for now.

Thanks to your animation, I had the possibility to try this quite deeply. It was enough complex to create the issue often. I did some hundreds of invocations, changing some little things to check what could cause the delay. It doesn't make a lot of sense, really.

Both the npcs start animation when they are standing, and I also quitted all the AI packages so that they are just a little more than zombies. I did tries with zombies and with AI packaged persons. Well quite same results.

My invocation script is staged, with a key to advance stage so that I can see if I have a problem in some part of the script. So, in the last stage, where the animations are invoked, I really have very few lines of script running.

The only thing I noticed that makes not a lot of sense for me, is that if I arrive to this last stage and I wait before triggering it, I have more possibilities that it de-sync... I mean, logic would tell me the contrary, really.

Also, head tracking (and fallout behaviours when present) seem to increase the possibility of de-sync. While invoking the animation with my player far away, behind the npc and in sneak mode increases the sync possibilities.

To conclude, I don't see a way to solve this. Of course you already arrived to that conclusion, D_ManXX2, and I wasn't here to prove the contrary. I wanted to do a try because I really hoped it was desyncing because of system stress etc. I must say I did tries using my cam esp, it uses acceleration and sin/cos functions in real time and it's not optimized at all, it really stresses the engine, I can see that if I pair it with a ENB for example. Well, wanna know? Under stress, I had the same results on anim invocations, it's not that a stressful situation was increasing the possibilites of de-sync, not at all.

I also tried other ways to invoke the animation, for example instead of playidle I added an item to npc inventory and the animation was checking GetItemCount. They all seem slower than playidle itself, they create more delay.

In conclusion, my best result in the best situation was 1 desync animation every 8-10 invocations, I can't go down that value and I it's really a pity in my opinion for a couple animation.

Archived