Yet another new SE Steam update (December 5 2023)?

For all those, like me, that caught out with an auto upload of Skyrim, watch this vid on YT to revert back to the last version 1.6.640, or even prior as there are other options in the decription. It worked for me, though I got a few warning messages and it took 3 hours to download. I had to have the task manager open to keep checking a download was happening as there are no notices to let you know. It may be faster or slower for you depending on tech and network.

YT link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk_yfbUa3eo&t=250s

Don't forget that you'll be starting fresh, meaning that you will have to go through the process of cleaning the plugins, but all your mods will be in place ready to go.

Edited by initiumx
On 12/15/2023 at 8:42 AM, sir-platov said:

Am i the only one who needs an update for Schlongs of Skyrim SE version 1.6.1130?

Did you read the answers before you (and directly above your question at that)? The update for sos is available since DAYS, you just never looked where you should have; the link is even in the op of the compatibility tracker. But since you CAN'T read the last two answers before you ask anything, here's the link. https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1882325&key=46325c4487ff568a26e767f5bd5f912d

Seriously, next time try to read the thread.

Edited by Shonen17000