Shadow of the tomb raider modding (2023)

@DeathBringer0xL

Hey, don't be so sad.
You get your chubby Lara.
I promised and I keep what I say.
It will just take a little longer.

P. S. I mean look at the work of the author I linked.
It has exactly what you wanted, I just have to get it into the game...

P. P. S.

This is the result of a few morphs in DazStudio that I tried out in just 5 minutes.
If I had to sculpt everything myself it would take 3-4 weeks.
As mentioned, I think that the fresh approach will speed things up.

Comparsion.jpg

Edited by beelzebub2063

A small update

Sorry, I don't have that much free time in the middle of the week

Lara Morph for DAZ Studio - 100%

Transfer to Blender - 100%

Rigging - 100%

Texturing - 20%

Export - 100%

Testing - 0,00000287% It looks horrible in-game, a crapload of clipping errors.
Unfortunately I have to turn down the BodyShape by 20 - 50%.

Mod Packing - 0%

Chubby Lara Final Shape Textured.jpg

Chubby Lara Final Shape.jpg

justforfun.jpg

Edited by beelzebub2063
On 3/10/2024 at 3:13 PM, beelzebub2063 said:

@DeathBringer0xL

Hey, don't be so sad.
You get your chubby Lara.
I promised and I keep what I say.
It will just take a little longer.

P. S. I mean look at the work of the author I linked.
It has exactly what you wanted, I just have to get it into the game...

P. P. S.

This is the result of a few morphs in DazStudio that I tried out in just 5 minutes.
If I had to sculpt everything myself it would take 3-4 weeks.
As mentioned, I think that the fresh approach will speed things up.

Comparsion.jpg

Love the muscle Lara body.

On 3/24/2024 at 2:31 AM, DeathBringer0xL said:

How is it going?

I'm still there.
In Germany, where I live, there is a public holiday on Friday of this week and next Monday is also one.
That means I'll have four whole days this week to FINALLY fucking finish the mod.

18 minutes ago, beelzebub2063 said:

I'm still there.
In Germany, where I live, there is a public holiday on Friday of this week and next Monday is also one.
That means I'll have four whole days this week to FINALLY fucking finish the mod.

Eier suchen nicht vergessen!

15 hours ago, eleanor rigby said:

Das Wetter soll schön werden. Da macht man den Grill an und trinkt ein paar Bierchen. Hast du echt nichts besseres zu tun, als eine Mod fertig zu stellen,  wofür du eh keinen Dank bekommst ? Viele Downloads ohne Echo ?

Sehr motivierend für den Mod Ersteller was du erzählst. Ich liebe solche Energievampire die einem jegliche Motivation für die Arbeit die man macht mit ihrem Gesülze verderben.  Unsere Wetteraussichten in NRW sind stürmisch, kühl und nass wie eigentlich immer im März. Also Schwachsinn mit Grillen. Schreibst wohl aus Griechenland oder Italien und hattest schon ein paar Bierchen. Obwohl ich in den beiden Ländern eher Wein empfehlen würde. Ich freu mich jedenfalls wenn die Mod für Shadow of the Tomb Raider stark wird. Also viel Glück und Motivation beim modden. Und riesiges Dankeschön dafür. 😉

Edited by Tommy333
7 hours ago, Tommy333 said:

Sehr motivierend für den Mod Ersteller was du erzählst. Ich liebe solche Energievampire die einem jegliche Motivation für die Arbeit die man macht mit ihrem Gesülze verderben.  Unsere Wetteraussichten in NRW sind stürmisch, kühl und nass wie eigentlich immer im März. Also Schwachsinn mit Grillen. Schreibst wohl aus Griechenland oder Italien und hattst schon ein paar Bierchen. Obwohl ich in den beiden Ländern eher Wein empfehlen würde. Ich freu mich jedenfalls wenn die Mod für Shadow of the Tomb Raider stark wird. Also viel Glück und Motivation beim modden. Und riesiges Dankeschön dafür. 😉

Da kann ich dir echt nur zustimmen. Das sind so Leute, die nicht mal ansatzweise wissen, was sich manche modder den Arsch aufreißen, um dabei ne ordentliche Leistung abzugeben 

Und ich geb schon zu: ich selbst versuch schon die ganze Zeit einen full nude mod zu evie frye für Assassin's Creed Syndicate zu machen. Aber es ist mit meinen Fähigkeiten geradezu unmöglich. Hoffentlich gibt es einen, der es schaffen könnte.

My progress so far.
As you can see from my last screenshots, the model is finished so it is playable.
What I have problems with is the textures.
I'm terrible at texturing, I've never done it before, I had to learn everything from scratch, it was a pretty steep learning curve.

P.S. The veins on the right boob are just one layer.
I'm not sure if I'll keep it...

Lara Progress.jpg

Edited by beelzebub2063
GrammarNazi