Shadow of the tomb raider modding (2023)

29 minutes ago, beelzebub2063 said:

@vaze234

You mean the internal name, not the one displayed in the game, right?
Then it is Outsider (the gift of Unuratu) and the green cultist clothes (the one with the mask) is High Priest.

Ah, okay. I checked and there is no upper body under the shirt. Just arms.

8 hours ago, beelzebub2063 said:

I also use Blender 3.6 and no, it doesn't work for me either.
At least not the way I want it.

I managed to export a full skeleton as stated on the nexus description. Also thanks to the help of the tools creator. The tools are still in development and it is not fully ready yet to be used in mod. The full skeleton does work which is great step. The removal of other parts is still a bit problematic. We have to wait a for some update for this to be fixed. Much apprichiate matthewmhinson's work on the tools 

Got it, full skeleton export is now possible. :)

Edited by Albertros

@Albertros

I see you're making progress.
I also had a breakthrough; I managed to transfer the entire body into the head slot without cutting it into parts.
No seams, no tearing, no strange deformation... yet.
The only problem is that the model in the game sometimes flickers, I think it's related to the fact that I only changed one outfit.
I think I'll have to edit all the outfits to make this problem go away, well....hopefully

1 hour ago, beelzebub2063 said:

@Albertros

I see you're making progress.
I also had a breakthrough; I managed to transfer the entire body into the head slot without cutting it into parts.
No seams, no tearing, no strange deformation... yet.
The only problem is that the model in the game sometimes flickers, I think it's related to the fact that I only changed one outfit.
I think I'll have to edit all the outfits to make this problem go away, well....hopefully

Yes, the latest version works like a charm. Just need to keep the "merge with exsisting" option checked and load one after another.
You might want to consider not to use the head slot for this, because the head is reused on all outfits other than the classics. The torso slot is better suited I would say. Otherwise your new model will be loaded with almost all outfits. When there is flickering there maybe is a problem with skeletons. Maybe it's because you use the headslot.

No offense, but why do you want to replace the head? For me it's because of the way the game uses opacity on dirtmaps and also because I want have unique face and texture on some outfits. When it's only about having the model seamless and you don't intend to use dirtmaps, you maybe are better of by keeping the head. It really depends on what you want to do. However you do not have to combine anything to have her seamless, tearless, and without strange deformation.

Edited by Albertros

@Albertros

My intention was to create a consistent body for all outfits.
So that clothes are JUST clothes.
The head slot fits very well into this concept... I think.

@DeathBringer0xL
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you and your preference for fuller women, I'll try to make something for you soon.
If my RL allows it... the last 10 days have been brutal.
Not in a bad way, I just didn't have time for anything.

P. S. Did a little modeling this evening

HighTech Bottomless.jpg

I put something together here.
In some places there is clipping and in others the textures look a bit strange when you zoom in closer to Lara with the camera.
So it's not perfect, not even close, but I promised to upload something when I have something.
There are only three outfits so far.
The model can flicker, but the flickering disappears if I also install the mod "Nude Female Citizens of Paititi", so I strongly recommend sticking to the load order.
1. Mod Head
2.High Priest
3.HighTech
4.Blue Heron Tunic
5.Nude Female Citizens of Paititi

P. S. I'm trying to undress the NPC Unuratu and Red Queen this weekend and finish the Big Boobs and Ass mod... hopefully

SOTTR 2024-02-22 00-14-30.jpg

SOTTR 2024-02-28 23-00-19.jpg

SOTTR 2024-02-28 23-00-28.jpg

SOTTR 2024-02-28 23-01-39.jpg

Mods by Beelzebub.zip

Edited by beelzebub2063

Bad news
My PC died and all my data is gone.
Yes, I have a backup but it is 3.5 months old
Good news, I started over from the beginning, using not only the original model from the game but also the Genesis 9 from Daz as a basis.
Why Daz?
Quite simply, I'm terrible when it comes to texturing the model and the textures of Daz models are pretty, pretty good.
And the best thing is that since I bought 4 MorphPack from this Author some time ago, I no longer have to sculpt many things myself, I simply transfer the morphs from DazStudio into Blender.
And all this WITHOUT having to re-texture the model every time.
This should significantly speed up the progress of my project.
Well... I hope

I'm at the point where I'll probably have the Lara Morph for DazStudio ready today and if everything goes well I can easily send textures and morphs back and forth between Daz and Blender.

Left Modded Original Game Model right is Genesis9 Morph of it

a new.jpg

Edited by beelzebub2063
1 minute ago, beelzebub2063 said:

Bad news
My PC died and all my data is gone.
Yes, I have a backup but it is 3.5 months old
Good news, I started over from the beginning, using not only the original model from the game but also the Genesis 9 from Daz as a basis.
Why Daz?
Quite simply, I'm terrible when it comes to texturing the model and the textures of Daz models are pretty, pretty good.
And the best thing is that since I bought 4 MoprhPacks from this author some time ago, I no longer have to sculpt many things myself, I simply transfer the morphs from DazStudio into Blender.
And all this WITHOUT having to re-texture the model every time.
This should significantly speed up the progress of my project.
Well... I hope

I'm at the point where I'll probably have the Lara Morph for DazStudio ready today and if everything goes well I can easily send textures and morphs back and forth between Daz and Blender.

Left Modded Original Game Model right is Genesis9 Morph of it

a new.jpg

Well, you have given hope, and then taken it away with that news.   RIP Chubby Lara......