(first post sorry if i did something wrong) so i downloaded a bunch of mods that add furniture and playerhomes with these devices (like pillory, hanging, tied to a table, etc) and i have zaz animation pack. i see stuff like pillory sex in my animations. i can get girls onto these objects but no way to have sex : ( are there any mods i would need to download? thanks in advance. i also have devious devices if that matters

Edited by Shoko1234

animations alone wont do anything, you will need some other mod that ads the actual acts, for the most part mods pick from a pool of animations at random some will let you select what type of animations are played based on the scenes. all this things vary based on the sexlab add on you have installed. the forums here have guides on how to install sexlab and addons to it might be worth reading them.

dont go crazy installing all mods you see, start small and test each of them, also do test on a save you dont care on losing, chances are installing and removing mods might break your entire save.

6 hours ago, Dodzh said:

animations alone wont do anything, you will need some other mod that ads the actual acts, for the most part mods pick from a pool of animations at random some will let you select what type of animations are played based on the scenes. all this things vary based on the sexlab add on you have installed. the forums here have guides on how to install sexlab and addons to it might be worth reading them.

dont go crazy installing all mods you see, start small and test each of them, also do test on a save you dont care on losing, chances are installing and removing mods might break your entire save.

thank you. i have all of the main sex lab stuff installed and a handful of mods to activate some zaz scenes. but like i said im looking for mods that revolve around using bdsm furniture. im aware animations alone wont do anything. but im new to this site and having an incredibly hard time navigating and finding what im looking for. most of the bdsm type of mods seem to be from a female player perspective. if you have any other advice pls let me know!

1 hour ago, Shoko1234 said:

thank you. i have all of the main sex lab stuff installed and a handful of mods to activate some zaz scenes. but like i said im looking for mods that revolve around using bdsm furniture. im aware animations alone wont do anything. but im new to this site and having an incredibly hard time navigating and finding what im looking for. most of the bdsm type of mods seem to be from a female player perspective. if you have any other advice pls let me know!

quick question are you using Skyrim LE or SE/AE?

23 minutes ago, Shoko1234 said:

SE

ok, since you posted on the LE section wanted to be sure.

here are some articles that can help you a lot:

first one are instruction on how to install SexLab correctly and second one is a list of all mods and status about mods you can install