No nude mods work?!?!

Xzios

yeah got this prob after i deleted a armor mod. suddenly fomm wont work when i use other managers my girls got messed up boobs and a funny underwear across her bottem was using type 3 dimonized.

couldent get it working so i did a fresh install vanilla and installed the body mod again but the problem persists. beware of girl mod wont even load anymore. all meshes and textures are there had this working yesterday ??? anyone come across this problem before?

frankly dont know what more i can do then delete the whole thing is the registry damaged or something??

yeah got this prob after i deleted a armor mod. suddenly fomm wont work when i use other managers my girls got messed up boobs and a funny underwear across her bottem was using type 3 dimonized.

couldent get it working so i did a fresh install vanilla and installed the body mod again but the problem persists. beware of girl mod wont even load anymore. all meshes and textures are there had this working yesterday ??? anyone come across this problem before?

frankly dont know what more i can do then delete the whole thing is the registry damaged or something??

Yeah I've had that issue before, where fomm stopped working like not even reinstalling it worked, unfortunately I never found a fix, shortly after it my explorer.exe got wiped out by a virus forcing me to do a system recovery. An idea to fix it would be to perform a system restore to about 2 days prior to this thing taking place or you know just anytime before it took place. Thats if you just can't get fomm working again, as for your issue with the body replacer its because you have no active archive invalidation, if fomm was working it would do it for you but since it isn't you no longer have it on, thusly everything gets all funkadocious. So yeah need to get Archive Invalidation going again to fix that. Anyway hoped this helped you out a bit. Someone else probably has a better solution to the whole fomm not working anymore problem.

Unfortunitly i used NVMM for Arc invalidation to no avail. and my system wont system restore in the first place tried 4 diff points.

deleted fomm and reinstalled several times. deleted everything and going from scratch and still nothing. ill just have to reformat the comp :P was due for one anyhow just gotta back up all the work i put into obliv and skyrim first. thanks for the suggestions none the less!

i use vista and tried admin rights nothing there ither.

Unfortunitly i used NVMM for Arc invalidation to no avail. and my system wont system restore in the first place tried 4 diff points.

deleted fomm and reinstalled several times. deleted everything and going from scratch and still nothing. ill just have to reformat the comp :P was due for one anyhow just gotta back up all the work i put into obliv and skyrim first. thanks for the suggestions none the less!

i use vista and tried admin rights nothing there ither.

I would say its not needed but since you are using vista...

Its a good chance to upgrade to Win7 and ditch that shit OS.

Manually setup your archive invalidation, it's more of a hassle but if you nuke FOMM/NVMM then there's less of a problem. Just make sure you rename the original AI file to something unique like AI-Fallout.bsa to stop NV from acting screwy.

The problem probably lies in one of the ini files being all screwed up. If the entries are still there, but the bsa is missing the game will still load, but you'll get weird screwed up errors. Check for a Fallout - AI!.bsa(default name for FOMM/NVMM's archiveinvalidation) entry in fallout.ini/FalloutPrefs.ini in the FalloutNV folder, and again in the NV folder itself(fallout_default.ini).

yeah so reformatting did not fix it. my only conclusion is its my graphics card update that broke nv! bad graphics card. looking for my conclusion now.

ok now im really confused. did a clean reformat fresh install and its not the graphics drivers.?? what else could it be?

Ok archive invalidation fixed it. though it must have been broken before the reformat i tried it several times anyhow disaster fixed now just gotta deal with the fallout !

• 3 months later...
Guest user29

I had the same problem' date=' but was using NMM and it was still working. Turning off arch. invalidation then turning it back on did the trick for me :)

[/quote']

yup, this will fix it.

Archived