[SEARCH/IDEA] Big armor packs, that support BHUNP and have an option to be added to leveled-lists, or distributed through SPID

Hey, hey! I would love to find more skimpy/showing armors and clothing packs, that would be evenly distributed between NPCs and support BHUNP.

Now, while there's an amazing amount of individual armor mods both on here and on Nexus, but a lot of them aren't something you'd distribute to NPCs and each one of them feels rather unbalanced and doesen't integrate into the game well. So lore-friendly would be nice, but it isn't a requirement.

What would be amazing, if someone'd take all of these armors, that are at least semi-lore-friendly, make them BHUNP-compatible and distribute them to all generic NPCs, such as bandits, vampires, etc. depending on what fits what kind of NPC i.e. Vampires would get the darker, more leather/black/goth armors, Bandits would get the regular ordinary stuff and conjurers and mages would get something like the Bikini Robes, that - of course, have no BHUNP conversion. Anyway, that's the idea part. It's pretty simple - and the models and textures for all these armors already exist and there may be dozens upon dozens of quality-made equipment, that is all done for only CBBE and it's always individual and all-over the place.

What I'm searching for is more mods like The Book of BHUNP. This one is perfect and I'm looking for more like it.

I have tried TAWoBA/TEWoBA, but the former doesen't distribute the armors and the latter doesen't support BHUNP v4 and my body just reverts to whatever the author used and sliders don't work on it - I'd try to convert these myself, but I have a lot of work learning C# currently.
A honorable mention goes to a little sexy apparel replacer, which is way better than simply converting all vanilla stuff to BHUNP. But this is a replacer, not new armor or clothes.

I haven't found any other decent armor packs, that meet my conditions, but in my opinion, my conditions for such a mod are super-low, it's just that BHUNP is new-ish.

These are:
- is a pack/compilation from the same or multiple authors
- supports BHUNP 3BBB Avanced V4
- is distributed to NPCs

- skimpy/hot

- fits the game (doesen't have to be lore-friendly necessairly)

I've combed through dozens and dozens of files here and on Nexus and SunJeong's site, but didn't find anything, which is a shame - there's SO much work already done, but it's not in one place and most of them are only craftable/find in a location/got through a quest and not just naturally implemented into the game.

Also, trying to find something like this for males or HIMBO to be exact is an even bigger pain.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions, or if anyone feels inspired to do such a thing - props to you. Link your donations page, haha!