BDSM Starfield

Hello!

I think there are many ways to imagine dirty BDSM in Starfield .. fabulous and crazy ways very different from the medieval style of Skyrim .. but I think so far few are interested and that's sad .. I mean .. seeing the degree that Skyrim managed to reach with that

I also think that it is a good idea to separate this topic from the sporadic "request and find" .. because in that case it becomes quite ''blurred'' or not really specialized

So any good news, plans for developments, or random ideas about BDSM stuff in Starfield?   

Edited by Sneaksmile

Slow your roll, lol.  The Creation Kit for Starfield isn't even out yet, so we don't know the full extent of the "official" modding capabilities.  There's also modeling & rigging that has to be done before animations can be created (or ported), etc.

It took something like 3 years for Sexlab & DD to come out for Skyrim, it'll probably take a similar amount of time for Starfield.

1 hour ago, davisev5225 said:

Slow your roll, lol.  The Creation Kit for Starfield isn't even out yet, so we don't know the full extent of the "official" modding capabilities.  There's also modeling & rigging that has to be done before animations can be created (or ported), etc.

It took something like 3 years for Sexlab & DD to come out for Skyrim, it'll probably take a similar amount of time for Starfield.

Well, that's why I said news?

I know CK hasn't come out yet but I don't know why some guys talk about it as if even a 2 year old baby could make a complete game with it. It's not my fault ya know

Of course, that's mainly slavery rather than bondage, although the two do tend to go together.

Main problem at the moment, I think, is that we don't know how animations work in the new system. Once we know that, we'll get sex animations, bondage furniture, restraints ... all that good stuff.

I do have ague plans to try and make a naked spacesuit version that imposes a "hands behind" animation flavor on the wearer. That seems more designed for standing casually rather than restraint, but it's possible it could do double duty. If that works, I may try and combine that with Usable Brigs for a bounty hunter experience where you stun targets, give them a see-thru bodysuit as a spacesuit, march them, effectively naked, back to your ship, stick them in he brig, and then march them to the local jail when you land so you can claim any bounty.

Lot of "ifs" in that.

If I ever get that working, I might take another look at the Cattle Drive idea I had a year or so back.

6 hours ago, davisev5225 said:

it'll probably take a similar amount of time for Starfield.

took about a year after game / 6 months after CK release getting some of that kind of stuff into FO4.

Depending on the animation system, which might not be as new as people are thinking, it could happen a couple month after release or a couple years.

8 hours ago, DocClox said:

Of course, that's mainly slavery rather than bondage, although the two do tend to go together.

Main problem at the moment, I think, is that we don't know how animations work in the new system. Once we know that, we'll get sex animations, bondage furniture, restraints ... all that good stuff.

I do have ague plans to try and make a naked spacesuit version that imposes a "hands behind" animation flavor on the wearer. That seems more designed for standing casually rather than restraint, but it's possible it could do double duty. If that works, I may try and combine that with Usable Brigs for a bounty hunter experience where you stun targets, give them a see-thru bodysuit as a spacesuit, march them, effectively naked, back to your ship, stick them in he brig, and then march them to the local jail when you land so you can claim any bounty.

Lot of "ifs" in that.

If I ever get that working, I might take another look at the Cattle Drive idea I had a year or so back.

BDSM is not just bondage, it is a spectrum that really encompasses an entire full set of fetishes of all kinds. That's why I say that there really isn't a focal topic in this section yet interested in that. So it might be this one

So .. I really like the ''empty universe'' concept of the game, something that console players and cheap popular YouTubers really hate, but with Mods that can be very interesting for many reasons and with many dirty possibilities. Not only the classic cliches of slavery that have already been seen in Skyrim thousands of times but also taking advantage of that very REALISTIC concept about empty universe to exploit .. for example .. countless ''hidden'' sexual crimes in the game with a (of course) sexual BDSM meaning .. etc  

Edited by Sneaksmile
14 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Well, I don't think so, because you guys don't seem to know much about it. So you should go to my BDSM Discord server so you can lose your mental virginity in that sense yep 

... or we can all stay in the community that actually gets things done.  Take your Discord advertising bullshit and beat it.

On 11/24/2023 at 1:19 AM, Sneaksmile said:

I know CK hasn't come out yet but I don't know why some guys talk about it as if even a 2 year old baby could make a complete game with it. It's not my fault ya know

The CK is the (slightly stripped-down version of the...) tools that Bethesda themselves use.  It will actually tell us quite a bit about how the game functions, especially when it comes to animations, script triggers, behaviors, etc.  Right now we're just making well-educated guesses since the toolchain is similar to previous games (Skyrim SE, FO4).  The reality is Bethesda makes "improvements" every time they release a new game, so we have to wait for the official tools to come out before we can really do a deep dive into the necessary game systems to make things like Devious Devices happen.

Edited by davisev5225
On 11/24/2023 at 9:53 AM, davisev5225 said:

If not longer.

Its sad that Starfield is so vanilla and stale of "Offensive" content.

Bathesda could do much better, with the setting of space and the so called Nasapunk they were going for.

To OPs topic, I believe there is a room for BDSM mod, Imagine one of of the gaint planets made into a dungen, or a dungen added to neon.

The possiblities are endless with the setting.

6 hours ago, Maxim J said:

If not longer.

Bathesda could do much better, with the setting of space and the so called Nasapunk they were going for.

To OPs topic, I believe there is a room for BDSM mod, Imagine one of of the gaint planets made into a dungen, or a dungen added to neon.

Or, if you want to keep playthings handy, a custom ship module.

I'm still early in my modding journey, but hope to make a large, multi-floor luxurious harem where people can relax when not busy.

12 hours ago, Maxim J said:

If not longer.

I'm not saying there won't be one topic, I suppose there would be and many, it's just that no one seemed really interested until now

And yes, damn, that feeling of total loneliness in the game to suddenly enter a cave with NPCs captured being tortured or raped on a very distant and ''abandoned'' planet.. would be beautiful. For those who play on console ..well .. that shit is just a dead wasteland but on PC... (devil emoji) 

Edited by Sneaksmile
53 minutes ago, davisev5225 said:

Didn't you write this, in your own thread titled "BDSM Starfield" (which means mods!), after being told you have all the news we have (regarding making BDSM-themed mods for Starfield)?

-----

Yes, and I specifically addressed that.  Perhaps you should take your own advice?

I have been blunt, but civil.  You're the one calling names and generally being rude.  Also, you advertised your Discord server and invited people to join, but now are trying to say you "(don't) want to take nobody there"?  That doesn't track...

Pot, meet kettle.

1. Because I am an expert girl in BDSM in all forms. My life revolves around that, as well then (obviously) as knowing news about those mods. I made this topic like I did others about GTA V, The Sims 4, and others, quite successful topics by the way, exactly the same as I made this one, so that people participate in GENERAL. I repeat ..  where did I say my server is about BDSM Mods??!

2. I repeat ..  where did I say my server is about BDSM Mods??!

3. I'm a tough girl, a fool doesn't come and try to be the ''keyboard hero of macho pricks '' and then expect to be treated like a little missy. Especially if his mind doesn't help him with basic understanding. Where I have done FORMALLY and as a form of crude advertesing ... the invite to people to join the server?? Does your mind not help you either?

4. Don't think I don't 'understand' your pain in the ass, they are many '' people '' like you in the web. You're the classic guy who thinks he's ''so cool'' and thinks he has all the answers. So you felt humiliated because you didn't read well my original post and you think my answer pointing that (your lack of reading comprehension) makes you look like an idiot  

Edited by Sneaksmile
Vor einer Stunde sagte Sneaksmile:

1. Weil ich eine Expertin für BDSM in allen Formen bin. Mein Leben dreht sich darum und (natürlich) auch darum, Neuigkeiten über diese Mods zu erfahren. Ich habe dieses Thema so erstellt, wie ich es auch bei anderen Themen zu GTA V, Die Sims 4 und anderen gemacht habe, übrigens recht erfolgreiche Themen, genau so wie ich dieses hier gemacht habe, damit die Leute sich an ALLGEMEINEM beteiligen. Ich wiederhole ... wo habe ich gesagt, dass es auf meinem Server um BDSM-Mods geht??!

2. Ich wiederhole ... wo habe ich gesagt, dass es auf meinem Server um BDSM-Mods geht??!

3. Ich bin ein hartes Mädchen, ein Dummkopf kommt nicht und versucht, der „Keyboard-Held unter den Macho-Idioten“ zu sein, und erwartet dann, wie ein kleines Missy behandelt zu werden. Vor allem, wenn ihm sein Verstand nicht beim grundlegenden Verständnis hilft. Wo ich das formell und als eine Art grobe Werbung getan habe ... die Einladung an Leute, dem Server beizutreten?? Hilft Ihnen Ihr Verstand auch nicht?

4. Glauben Sie nicht, dass ich Ihr Ärgernis nicht „verstehe“, es gibt viele „Leute“ wie Sie im Internet. Du bist der klassische Typ, der sich „so cool“ findet und meint, er hätte alle Antworten. Du hast dich also gedemütigt gefühlt, weil du meinen ursprünglichen Beitrag nicht gut gelesen hast, und du denkst, dass meine darauf hinweisende Antwort (dein mangelndes Leseverständnis) dich wie einen Idioten aussehen lässt 

Mädchen ... spielt Dich nicht so derart absurd auf ... Expertin für alle Dinge in Sachen BDSM ... völlig lächerlich!

:smirk:

Selbst die Profi-Dominas mit denen ich einige Jahre befreundet war - haben nicht solche Sprüche von sich gelassen.

"Hartes Mädchen" ?? Nee - eine Maulheldin die Sprüche klopft ... vorgibt eine Frau zu sein - aber doch nur den "Harten Jungen" schlecht immitiert.

:cool:

Jup - solche wie Dich habe ich auch im realen Leben schon getroffen ... letztlich alles nur laute Fassade um das ängstliche Mäuschen im inneren zu übertönen.

?

1 hour ago, Sneaksmile said:

4. Don't think I don't 'understand' your pain in the ass, they are many '' people '' like you in the web. You're the classic guy who thinks he's ''so cool'' and thinks he has all the answers. So you felt humiliated because you didn't read well my original post and you think my answer pointing that (your lack of reading comprehension) makes you look like an idiot  

Your first three points are so inane that I'm not even going to bother, so I'll just address this one.

You made a thread about BDSM in Starfield.  Since Bethesda didn't even approach that subject, let alone do anything with it, that leaves it exclusively in the realm of mods and fan-fiction.  Since this is a forum known for mods, it's not hard to assume that you want to discuss modding the game, especially when you posted in the section titled Starfield Mods.

You can think you're so clever with your constantly shifting tone and contradictory statements, but you're not.  You got caught advertising for an unrelated Discord server, got called out for it, and now you're desperately trying to come out "on top" in the situation.  I think you've done enough damage to your own reputation, the best thing you can do is just stop at this point.

Vor 7 Minuten sagte Herr Otaku:

Ihr ganzer Charakter ist, dass sie ein „schrulliges Gamer-Girl“ ist, es hat keinen Sinn, sich auf ihren Blödsinn einzulassen.

This seems so "contrived" ... that it seems like a "caricature" of a "gamer girl" ... as a woman (and a frequent gamer) I am married to such a "gamer girl" ... strange - My wife seems much more authentic!

8 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

This seems so "contrived" ... that it seems like a "caricature" of a "gamer girl" ... as a woman (and a frequent gamer) I am married to such a "gamer girl" ... strange - My wife seems much more authentic!

That's because unlike your wife this egotistical loser here is a total poser and has the personality of a dish cloth. They have to feel smarter and better than everyone at all times, everyday.

Along with a defeat/slavery mod that has been discussed in other threads, I would really like to see something like the "FMEA In Skyrim" mod.  Basically at random trap mod.  Have things like tentacles, space parasites, or just caustic or stick substances that can hamper the player while they are out collecting resources.

Add a struggle/escape mechanic and some animations to punish/reward the player for triggering a trap and you've got a pretty solid mod.  I would also add a feature that I proposed in one of the other threads, an Emergency Rescue Beacon.  This would be something that you could trigger if you had lost your ship, escaped your captives, or couldn't move because of some trap.  It would spawn a random NPC and ship to come rescue you.  The price for such a rescue might vary and maybe a Spacer or Crimson Fleet pirate will detect your beacon first.

On 11/26/2023 at 4:12 AM, Miauzi said:

Mädchen ... spielt Dich nicht so derart absurd auf ... Expertin für alle Dinge in Sachen BDSM ... völlig lächerlich!

:smirk:

Selbst die Profi-Dominas mit denen ich einige Jahre befreundet war - haben nicht solche Sprüche von sich gelassen.

"Hartes Mädchen" ?? Nee - eine Maulheldin die Sprüche klopft ... vorgibt eine Frau zu sein - aber doch nur den "Harten Jungen" schlecht immitiert.

:cool:

Jup - solche wie Dich habe ich auch im realen Leben schon getroffen ... letztlich alles nur laute Fassade um das ängstliche Mäuschen im inneren zu übertönen.

?

Why in German? 

But okay ..

1. Well, I'm just telling the truth, like I said if you guys wanted to learn about BDSM, come to my server. And it seems that such thing (said that first time only with sarcasm) hurt some feelings here excessively. So denying something just for the sake of denying it doesn't solve anything .. BUT it heals some egos a little. TRUE?? (smile emoji) 

2. Professional dominatrixes WORK on that, many (most) do not have passion for it or honesty for it, professional or paid dominatrixes are actually prostitutes in disguise obeying men for a service. Essentially that is NOT true Femdom nor true BDSM lifestyle

3. I'm a girl in this pool of sexists males and also sexists women, if you can't deal with it I don't care, my vagina is not going to disappear because of that, if you hide yourself must be for something, I'm a woman and I shout it .. so to the hell with your feelings  lol 

4. Hmm .. I don't think you've ever met anyone like me in real life, if you were so impressed by your professional dominatrix friends who were empty inside lol 

Edited by Sneaksmile

Before Tree Boy comes to close this thread because these fools are going off topic due to their sore asses or jealousy, I will say that at least in one thing they are still on the topic of BDSM, and I suppose that should matter  

Edited by Sneaksmile
On 11/26/2023 at 4:26 AM, davisev5225 said:

Your first three points are so inane that I'm not even going to bother, so I'll just address this one.

You made a thread about BDSM in Starfield.  Since Bethesda didn't even approach that subject, let alone do anything with it, that leaves it exclusively in the realm of mods and fan-fiction.  Since this is a forum known for mods, it's not hard to assume that you want to discuss modding the game, especially when you posted in the section titled Starfield Mods.

You can think you're so clever with your constantly shifting tone and contradictory statements, but you're not.  You got caught advertising for an unrelated Discord server, got called out for it, and now you're desperately trying to come out "on top" in the situation.  I think you've done enough damage to your own reputation, the best thing you can do is just stop at this point.

Since you play the ''child who ignore what not suits you '' with troll excuses .. I will give you the same medicine BECAUSE IT'S BEEN ''CENTURIES'' since I told you to get into the topic but you can't do it because your ass exploded, you didn't know how to read my original message correctly and now you must "get rid of that pain" of believing that you are perfect but it is not like that. So .. you made a mistake I pointed it out and that cannot be forgiven by an egocentric so idiot 

You never showed where I did the BIG advertising, NEVER, because you can't, it's just an excuse of an idiot wounded in his feelings  

Edited by Sneaksmile
On 11/26/2023 at 4:36 AM, Miauzi said:

Tell me how should I be for you to be happy?? ..  little sexist one .. I mean .. I think you know (maybe not) that we are not all equal in this world in such matters or not? .. Oh! .. maybe you want everyone as a robots and not as people too! 

Goshh .. this guy only wants to see girls from the 1920s or what??     

Edited by Sneaksmile
On 11/26/2023 at 4:49 AM, Mr. Otaku said:

That's because unlike your wife this egotistical loser here is a total poser and has the personality of a dish cloth. They have to feel smarter and better than everyone at all times, everyday.

Do you want me to show here how you kissed my soles as a simp before I told you with ARGUMENTS that you are lazy? 

You are cheaper than a penny .. yiughhh 

On 11/26/2023 at 3:05 PM, thefabulousfink said:

Along with a defeat/slavery mod that has been discussed in other threads, I would really like to see something like the "FMEA In Skyrim" mod.  Basically at random trap mod.  Have things like tentacles, space parasites, or just caustic or stick substances that can hamper the player while they are out collecting resources.

Add a struggle/escape mechanic and some animations to punish/reward the player for triggering a trap and you've got a pretty solid mod.  I would also add a feature that I proposed in one of the other threads, an Emergency Rescue Beacon.  This would be something that you could trigger if you had lost your ship, escaped your captives, or couldn't move because of some trap.  It would spawn a random NPC and ship to come rescue you.  The price for such a rescue might vary and maybe a Spacer or Crimson Fleet pirate will detect your beacon first.

Well, I really love Defeated mod too much but I think that this game can offer many more possibilities than just recreating just in the same way the Skyrim Mods again. I'm not saying it shouldn't be done but for example .. since the game is mostly about collecting resources and it seems like everyone really hates that, it would be very interesting to do something ''dirty'' about it, like what you mention. Maybe Devious Devices style mechanic adapted to that but now not with chests but something more advanced like space octopuses etc