["solved"] Crash Fixes SKSE.ini memory warning

Just installed Crash Fixes and I'm getting the memory patch not active warning. My SKSE.ini is in Common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE where it is supposed to be. I am running the skse_loader and SKSE is functioning properly. I have tried the premade version "for lazy users" on N*xus, copy-pasting a supposedly working version someone posted, AND typing it out myself in a brand new file. I followed GamerPoet's YT video (for no reason... my skse and ini were already correct). They are all .ini files, NOT .txt.

My current SKSE.ini is as follows:

Spoiler

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=1024
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
EnableDiagnostics=1

I'm seriously going blind with frustration here... Why is such a simple step being so impossible? I don't understand what I could be doing wrong, it's INFURIATING

EDIT / UPDATE:
enabling allocation preload and/or adding -forcesteamloader to skse_loader seems to have fixed it

Edited by TentakelnBitte
typos
  • TentakelnBitte changed the title to ["solved"] Crash Fixes SKSE.ini memory warning