Guyz Gym, Pool & Spa

View File

Whenever I build gyms I always like the more industrial look, as though an old factory has been converted into another purpose, this one just happens to be multifunction and a hotbed for man-on-man action.  In addition to the standard gym/pool/spa items, this venue also has a basketball court on the roof, a couple of table tennis tables on the first floor, and a cafe space as soon as you enter, so no matter what your Sims are in the mood for they'll have plenty of opportunities to find it here.

The lot type is set as a Gym, but it meets all the requirements for a Pool and Spa as well, on a 40x20 lot and costs around $161k, with the modded traits of:

- Gay Hot Spot

- Hypersexual

I think I've got all the CC I used in the build in the CC folder (none of it was created or owned by me, there are many more talented people you have to thank for all their amazing creations), though if something doesn't show up I'm sure you can find somethign to take it's place.

I hope you enjoy it!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/21/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    WickedWhims