Simple Slavery Rebuild

View File

Simple Slavery Rebuild

Visual overhaul of Simple Slavery to offer a more intimidating, immersive atmosphere to indulge in.

Throughout the years Simple Slavery has received quite a lot of updates, different maintainers and indeed quite a lot of improvements, but throughout all this time, there was always one thing that really bothered me: The auction hall.

Whenever Im in that cell I will admit, the feeling I have resembles more that a fun family gathering with a more or less kinky twist. It feels very contradicting and surreal to the way NPC otherwise act within the hall. Hence the only logical conclusion is to rebuild the auction hall from scratch, right?

The Auction Hall

• The entrance to the (interior) cell has been reworked, instead of entering the Auction Hall right away, you will first walk down a long dark hallway leading you underground. Similar to the Ragged Flagon, although not exactly like it, Simple Slavery presents itself as another example of Riften's corruption, hiding in shadows
  • The main hall reaches to roughly 4 times the original cells size, with an very high ceiling and open spaces
    • The geometry of the cell is designed s.t. the "openness" of the cell may feel deceiving, the actual pathways and walkable area is still heavily restricted and - depending on where you are in the cell - rather restricting and isolating, claustrophobic even
  • The color palette has been changed from a welcoming, warm orange-brown to a cold and monotone grey
  • The lighting of the cell has been adjusted, what used to be neutral and well balanced is now sharply directing focus to the back of the hall where the auction pedestal rests, complementing and strengthening the layouts effect
    • Whatever is now on the main pedestal is truly a main attraction, with all focus being directed towards it, the "ambient wares" will no longer disrupt the scenery, and neither will the candidates discussed in follow-up auctions steal any focus
    • Similarly from the pedestal itself, light will offer little orientation and even pull you further away from the entrance area
  • The holding cell (the cell you normally spawn in) is starved of light and put away to the side, no longer taking away attention from the main pedestal 
    • From within the cell you view is restricted and you will not be able to grasp the full scale of the cell. The entrance well hidden, leaving you only with the sight to observe the fate of your predecessor
    • From outside the cell. .....well, whatever is in there doesn't matter until its up for auction, right?
  • The NPC idling in the cell have been more spaced out and properly distributed, they no longer clutter in one place and with how much larger the cell is, Ive been able to add another 4 NPC to it, because it felt just that empty
  • Finally, another 3 guards have been added to the cell (to a total of 7 new NPC). Just to be sure this perfectly legal and well received establishment doesn't break out in chaos.

Installation

SSR is a patch for SimpleSlaver++, not a standalone mod. This mod only edits the visual appearance of the auction hall and some limited changes to dialogue to ensure SS++ continuous to function correctly

To install SSR, you will need a clean save and install both, Simple Slavery ++ AND Simple Slavery Rebuild at the same time. If you do not know what exactly this means, start a new game instead. Having SS++ installed prior to installing SSR will cause some NPC to not spawn correctly in the new area which may or may not break the auction quest.

SSR has been made with V6.3.20 of SS++. Ensure to update if you are not already on that version. Future updates to SS++ should stay compatible with SSR so long these do not make changes to any of the objects within the auction hall or edit/add new dialogue that needs to differ if the player is currently locked up or not.

---------------------------------------------

Some links if you want to support me:

Discord Link for good measure:

---------------------------------------------

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/17/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    SS++ V6.3.20
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

It would be better to have the theme of the cellars \ sewers of Riften than the walls of mahogany and carpets..
The mod does not introduce a general theme and does not cover the whole of Tamriel with the meaning of permitted slavery - this is an illegal institution, why on earth would a slaver dress up the whole room?! Why?!
All customers come for the goods, they need girls of any level. To them - bandits, pimps, thanes, and others who can afford it and who knows where this institution is located. (if there is a desire to build an interior, then imagine that there is an "elite" institution of this type, where customers are more solvent persons, including jarls (hello mod Public Whore).

there is a question......
Incompatible with (Trophy Slave) in (Submissive Lola) this module.
This will result in the owner being unable to follow lola to the booth where lola is placed.
In this way, you will miss the communication between the owner and other spectators when lola is on display.
In addition, at the end of the (Trophy Slave) exhibition, you will be transported to the original (Simple Slavery) scene, and then you will be trapped in the (Simple Slavery) auction site and cannot leave.

Edited by akssi
20 hours ago, zer02 said:

It would be better to have the theme of the cellars \ sewers of Riften than the walls of mahogany and carpets..
The mod does not introduce a general theme and does not cover the whole of Tamriel with the meaning of permitted slavery - this is an illegal institution, why on earth would a slaver dress up the whole room?! Why?!
All customers come for the goods, they need girls of any level. To them - bandits, pimps, thanes, and others who can afford it and who knows where this institution is located. (if there is a desire to build an interior, then imagine that there is an "elite" institution of this type, where customers are more solvent persons, including jarls (hello mod Public Whore).

I actually find it reasonable. As you mentioned, it's an illegal institution. To me that means the prices will be most likely higher. You don't have to care about the common folk then because they wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. What you need to do is attract wealthier customers who have lots of coin to spare and you wouldn't want to drag them to sewers or cellars, right? Having it dressed up, decorated and all fancy makes sense to me then because having it that way will not offend the richest customers while making it alluring to less wealthy individuals who would like to improve their social status, make new contacts, perhaps strike a new deal.

That said, even though I like the ideas behind it, the implementation took a different turn than what I hoped for. I think I understand some of the design choices (hello Yamete Kudasai auction hall), just don't agree with them. I'm afraid to get critical here, I know I can get.. uh.. passionate (and stubborn!) when it comes to criticism and I don't wanna discourage the mod author so I'll just leave it with my thanks for the effort and time spent on making something nice for us. ?

2 hours ago, zer02 said:

In any case, friends, I do not call for a dispute, everyone has different tastes in this regard.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to sound dismissive of your opinion, just trying to explain why I found the mod's setup plausible.

Edited by Tiress

looks good, will download next time the prison overhauls get updated and baka's babodialogue..... hopefully I'll have legacy of the dragonborn finished by then....( fate chance to me on that)
now if someone could make
A: an addon that sends you to another esm mod
B: A game over addon

Edited by sfdrake
On 11/17/2023 at 4:24 PM, akssi said:

there is a question......
Incompatible with (Trophy Slave) in (Submissive Lola) this module.
This will result in the owner being unable to follow lola to the booth where lola is placed.
In this way, you will miss the communication between the owner and other spectators when lola is on display.
In addition, at the end of the (Trophy Slave) exhibition, you will be transported to the original (Simple Slavery) scene, and then you will be trapped in the (Simple Slavery) auction site and cannot leave.

Ditto.  This is completely incompatible with Submissive Lola.  And any mod that starts your slavery at Simple Slavery stocks.

On 11/19/2023 at 9:08 AM, aliceqwer3141 said:

Thank you for updating to ESL flagged ESP, but I think you forgot to regenerate SEQ file.
After compacting FormIDs, since FormIDs are changed, you must regenerate SEQ file, as is written in the description of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56396 

I'm not having any problems.  None of the NPC's or Dialogue was changed.  No need to regen SEQ.

5 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

I'm not having any problems.  None of the NPC's or Dialogue was changed.  No need to regen SEQ.

Well, in principle one should regenerate SEQ after changing FormIDs.

If you load your save, you cannot see the problems since the game will automatically arrange dialogues.
However, if you start a new game, if there is no SEQ or you did not generate SEQ properly, you cannot see dialogues or quests do not process properly until you save, exit and load the save

The visual changes are nice, but I'm having an issue: no jailor near the cage (the guy who triggered the auction scene in SS), so the auction cannot start.

I've installed Simple Slavery ++ V6.3.20 at the same time as this one, as suggested in the description.

On 11/22/2023 at 9:27 PM, lalilaloo said:

The visual changes are nice, but I'm having an issue: no jailor near the cage (the guy who triggered the auction scene in SS), so the auction cannot start.

I've installed Simple Slavery ++ V6.3.20 at the same time as this one, as suggested in the description.

You can fix that by spawning him with the console I imagine.

1. Open console
  2. Type: help slavemaster 4
  3. Check the ID for the NPC named slavemaster
  4. Type: player.placeatme {ID goes here, without brackets}

He should be standing next to you then. If you want to have him stand outside toggle collision (tcl), select the NPC with the console open and type: moveto player

He then should stand wherever you were when you typed the command.

Fixed it in one of my saves that way.

34 minutes ago, SimsSims111 said:

You can fix that by spawning him with the console I imagine.

1. Open console
  2. Type: help slavemaster 4
  3. Check the ID for the NPC named slavemaster
  4. Type: player.placeatme {ID goes here, without brackets}

He should be standing next to you then. If you want to have him stand outside toggle collision (tcl), select the NPC with the console open and type: moveto player

He then should stand wherever you were when you typed the command.

Fixed it in one of my saves that way.

Thank you for the advice, I will check if that works. Still, would be nice to have they guy there by default, would help with immersion and fun ;) .

On 2023/11/18 at AM5点24分, akssi said:

有一个问题……
与(Submissive Lola)这个模块中的(Trophy Slave)不兼容。
这会导致主人无法跟随lola到放置lola的展位。
这样,你就会错过lola展示时主人和其他观众之间的交流。
另外,在(奖杯奴隶)展览结束时,你会被传送到原来的(简单奴隶)场景,然后你会被困在(简单奴隶)拍卖场中无法离开。

Me, too

I, for one, really like the aesthetic.  I find the lavish setting is perfectly appropriate for selling pleasure slaves to high-end clientele, and that's just what you tend to see in a lot of the BDSM media I enjoy.  This looks visually stunning.  But I'll have to wait until the mod matures a bit before it makes it into my modlist, as SS++ is one of those wonderful things that Just Works™, and SLTR's Trophy Slave is pretty much mandatory for me.