Any Experience with the Steam Deck?

I'm considering buying one of the new Steam Deck OLED models but before I do, I'd like to know a few things and hopefully some people here can help me out.

1. Can I sign into multiple Steam accounts? I have my main Steam account but also had to make a secondary one using a VPN to route me to Singapore in order to play Venus Vacation. I'd like to load both onto my Steam Deck and switch on the fly like I can with the main Steam client on PC. Is this a thing?

2. If the Steam Deck DOES support multiple accounts, will it region lock me? The way it worked on PC, I had to use a VPN to make a secondary account out of Singapore, but since then I have not used a VPN to sign in and play the game. Since this is technically signing in on a new device, will it try to verify my location and thus region lock me out of playing when I sign into my Singapore account, but the IP address is US? I know when I try to share the game with my main account on the PC Steam client, it does region lock me out.

3. Does the Steam Deck support mods for this game? That would actually be my main selling point as my current gaming laptop is dated (c. 2016, GeForce GTX 965m GPU ?) and I'm thinking on the Steam Deck the game will actually perform and look better. But I need to know if the mods will work as I mean modding is my main point of playing ?. 

Anyone experienced with playing on the Steam Deck that can give me their opinions and run down would be appreciated.

Edited by DaBlackHeartMon
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...