Several questions about adult mods

Hello, fap...folks  ? I'm the new one here, so don't be angry if I do not understand some things.

So, running totally modded F4, about 200 mods at the moment. Few days ago started upgrade with adult mods - gosh, so many fckin new gameplay features, scenes...Jesus ? I will try to explain my needs, maybe someon can answer step by step:

1) which female body is the best option for sex scenes? At the moment I'm using  Josie body  with some textures, but in sex scenes male npcs dick is "going out" through female belly ? That is a glitch or something wrong with female body? Or problems witx Zaz extended skeleton;

2) in some sex scenes males dick is without erection - where I should look for solution? Don't remember it which scenes exactly...

3) I have installed lot of animation scenes. Then I added [AAF] Voicepacks and SFX with Ulltimate AAF patch, but looks like that nothing changed ( installed Athletic voicepack). Voices and other things stayed the same and some animations is without the sound.  It's by default without the sound or there is some mess with them? 

4) I cant get work together CBBE body and Animated fannies - all things staying the same. Or maybe there is another mod instead of fannies? Just wanted that everything looks nice, detailed and steady ? Of course, I understand, that it is just a game and its not impossible to get all things clear as sky - I just saw some pics or video with sex scenes and there were pretty nice view of all process ?

I tried to read lot of discussions about every single mod, but there is a loooooot of pages, gosh and it's not impossible to track every change...

Oh, and most important thing - i'm managing all my modlist with NMM + LOOT

What else? Looks like thats all at the moment. Oh, and all these mods are just something! So thanks to all loverslab crew for makin' this shit ? and thanks for detailed answering, I know you can! ?

P.S. in attached file loverslab mods + others wich all conected

Ekrānuzņēmums 2023-11-12 233538.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by ravenshield
wrong pics