Download problem

its about a month im trying to download

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v124-updated-1020/

and nope there is not any way i havent tried yet

with all the browsers , download will crash at some random point

and with all download managers , it will not download at all because they cant see the link or cant access the file

I really would like to try this mod since its the only mod using schlongs of skyrim

I think there is nothing that one can do to change the current links

I want to ask for mirror links please

If anyone who already downloaded the file can upload it to rapidshare mediafire etc... and give me the link It would be great

Thank you for reply

but the problem is not from my hardware nor the software i use

You guys are downloading this with a connection at 1 or maybe 2 mega byte per second speed

I am downloading at only 50 kb/s which means you get the file in 60 secs and i get it in 20 minutes

therefore you will never experience the crash because it happens atleast after 5-8 minutes from when i started to download

it seems that the crash caused by a pocket loss from this server.

Isnt there anybody who can upload it anywhere else than this forum please ?

their servers don't have resume capabillity therefor no download manager works here

Sry for my bad english

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived