Hello!

I was having problems in the game and had to take out some files.

Now I can't put a StripClub "in" anymore or rather downloaded StripClubs are displayed as General, Nightclub or Residential Buildings.

Before, that was still possible.

There was StripClub in the "Property Type List" and as an "Icon" a high heel shoe.

Buying a StripClub doesn't work either.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

On 11/10/2023 at 6:47 PM, Petra01a said:

Hello!

I was having problems in the game and had to take out some files.

Now I can't put a StripClub "in" anymore or rather downloaded StripClubs are displayed as General, Nightclub or Residential Buildings.

Before, that was still possible.

There was StripClub in the "Property Type List" and as an "Icon" a high heel shoe.

Buying a StripClub doesn't work either.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

As @t2igg61 said, it looks like you deleted your "Strip Club" LOT Type mod after all and that's why you don't see it listed anymore.
Unfortunately, I can't tell what kind of mod it is, you should use the search engine.

The Strip Club system works with WW mod on the "General" LOT type. You can read more about it here - https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/137112/strip-clubs-lets-dance.

Edited by NISANE
On 11/13/2023 at 12:32 PM, NISANE said:

The Strip Club system works with WW mod on the "General" LOT type. You can read more about it here -

My english is not that good.  ...If I understand correctly, I have to reinstall WickedWims because the StripCub stuff is included ?!?
6 hours ago, Petra01a said:
My english is not that good.  ...If I understand correctly, I have to reinstall WickedWims because the StripCub stuff is included ?!?

The WickedWhims mod has a built-in Strip Club system that works on a regular LOT called "General" (Door icon). You simply buy this area in the phone menu as a Strip Club.

It looks like there was some other mod in your files, because you said that the LOT type was Strip Club and had its own icon. WickedWhims doesn't have that.