Chamberlain Hills inspired apartments

Chamberlain Hills inspired apartments

View File

Apartment complex based on Chamberlain Hills from GTA 5, also inspired from Baldwing Village, from Crenshaw.

It's a 40x30 lot with a laundry shop and a small restaurant, used all the expansion pack's and content from TS4.

Original main building is from: Florwalsims 

Was created for some type of guetto story and it's my first uploaded lot, if it has some good reviewing i ll add some other good lots i edited/created.

It can be used whitout CC, but it may lose some graffities and also not necessary objets.

For the full experience you may use:

- Basemental drugs and gangs

- [HeylloCat] GraffitiDecals

- [tukete]2t4remasterWallDecorConversionMERGED

- Mc-1953 Dodge B-Series

- Artesim Graffiti Wall Decor Pack

- sg5150 Big Brother ATM -> downloaded from Open Arms motel it has some other stuff used. ( as i said, it can be played wthout CC, im not a CC fan at all when i build )

- WallStickersLitttleCakes -> also downloaded from the Open Arms motel

-  ATS4_object_vendingmachine_pizzas

- FordF-150byLorySims

- urban vinyl records - simciaga, recommended to download a vinyl recorder, there are a lot from TSR -> For ex. Vinyl Recorder EX

There's some other CC i didnt add becouse they are not necessary at all, just some 60's -70's Fallout furniture used in my decade's game.

If anyone's interested here it is:

- Fallout Baby from SurelySims

- Also Tattoo Rabit Hole from KawaiiStacy -> Tattoorabithole

Tnx you a lot, i hope you like it and any suggestion may be accepted, if you reupload it edited or something, pls mention me! 

06-11-2023_0-24-38.png

06-11-2023_0-24-49.png

06-11-2023_0-24-58.png

06-11-2023_0-25-06.png

Just updated the lot, some dirt made the way unable to use and the laundry shop coudnt be used becouse of the benches, now they are trasspasable but it is impossible to sit on them, also a laundry basket in one of the apartments was unable to use, now it is.

Edited by Diamondblack651