How come all the animated sex toys in LoversLab do not work

Hello,

I know that this is a question that is for the Modders, but all the sex toys that I have downloaded for the Sims 4 game are just decorations. Some of us do wnat to use those sex toys when Sims want to.

I know that there are some here that say that their sex toys are animated, but when I play the game, they aren't. How is this possible and is there a way for me to fix this?

3 hours ago, octobermidnight said:

Hello,

I know that this is a question that is for the Modders, but all the sex toys that I have downloaded for the Sims 4 game are just decorations. Some of us do wnat to use those sex toys when Sims want to.

I know that there are some here that say that their sex toys are animated, but when I play the game, they aren't. How is this possible and is there a way for me to fix this?

Most of the toys available are not made to be animated, anything needs a rig with bones for animators to be able to animate them and make them move in-game, and many objects don't have those bones. If you're interested I created dildos that can actually move in-game, and the proof of it is that i also created animations for them lmao also @Anarcis must have some animations for them i think.

On 11/1/2023 at 10:02 AM, Supern4tural said:

Most of the toys available are not made to be animated, anything needs a rig with bones for animators to be able to animate them and make them move in-game, and many objects don't have those bones. If you're interested I created dildos that can actually move in-game, and the proof of it is that i also created animations for them lmao also @Anarcis must have some animations for them i think.

dildosession1.gif.359a76fe7f1181bd36710c5d783096d1.gifdildosession2.gif.e079bacbe8154b924b01d84599eaa039.gifdildosession3.gif.944326eccb1438edc9042373629283de.gifimage.gif.da6b32b5cacc6d34e3ab5addecfcadb1.gif

Quite a few by now!