Problem Face Texture

Ravenvampir

Hello,

please execuse my bad English.

I have the following Problem.

On some NPC´s the Face Texture is  much Darker then the body Texture.

post-133271-0-26603900-1382116683_thumb.jpg

I have installed the following Mods.

Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-

New Female textures Replacer installer v.5 CBBE

Covereyes

Pretty Housecarl´s and NPC´s

Etheral Elven Overhaul

Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2-V3 Armor Replacer

A little sexy apparel replacer

ApachiiSky Hair

Can somebody please tell me how to Fix this?

Pretty Housecarl´s and NPC´s does the same thing as Etheral Elven Overhaul, both are modifying NPC´s and this is causing this issue. You can try changing the load order of the mods, placing Pretty Hausecarl´s below Etheral Elven Overhaul, but i would bet that this would only switch the NPC´s showing a grey face to the elven races.

Pretty Housecarl´s and NPC´s does the same thing as Etheral Elven Overhaul, both are modifying NPC´s and this is causing this issue. You can try changing the load order of the mods, placing Pretty Hausecarl´s below Etheral Elven Overhaul, but i would bet that this would only switch the NPC´s showing a grey face to the elven races.

I tried Changing the load order but then some NpC´s have een darker Faces

There are several possibilities why your NPCs have darker faces!
I suspect that your problem at the FaceGenData \ FaceTint \ Skyrim.esm is, it is not compatible with the texture you currently using on your caracter! all the NPCs you need a mod influenced by a prescribed texture. if you do not consider yourself to it then face such an errors occur.

german \ deutsch !

es gibt mehrere möglichkeiten warum deine NPCs dunklere gesichter haben !
ich vermute das dein problem an der FaceGenData\FaceTint\Skyrim.esm liegt , sie ist nicht kompatibel mit der textur die du gerade auf deinen karakter verwendest ! alle NPCs die du durch eine mod beeinflußt benötigen eine vorgeschriebene textur . wenn du dich nicht daran hälst dann entstehen solche gesichtsfehler .

is the pretty housecarl mod, try uninstalling and play in a new game or clean save, sometimes its caused by BetterFemales  By Bella old versions. 

if u still have the same problem maybe is a lil bug/glitch with the face's textures, but im pretty sure that the pretty housecarl mod is making the issue

Archived