Received Nisas Last exception twice

Hello,

I am not sure if you can help. I received these two errors. I have Nisas downloaded. I have reached out to Nisa as well. I do not have Basemental installed as I could not find the download. 

The error told me to shut down my game and reach out to Nisa. As I said, I have messaged her. 
I thought I would reach out to see if there is any other assistance available. 

I will copy and paste the two errors.

Thank you,
Dee

Ver 2.2.6jf at Time: Sun Oct 22 22:30:59 2023 on Windows with WW v176i and Basemental hates you on 1.101.290.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 76, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 71, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 31, in nisa_start_slutting
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\sex_init.py", line 152, in nisa_start_auto_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 431, in nisa_find_sex_location
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 305, in find_nearest_room_location_for_sexing
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 215, in get_sex_object_from_room
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'NoneType'

Ver 2.2.6jf at Time: Sun Oct 22 22:32:08 2023 on Windows with WW v176i and Basemental hates you on 1.101.290.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 76, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 71, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 31, in nisa_start_slutting
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\sex_init.py", line 152, in nisa_start_auto_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 431, in nisa_find_sex_location
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 305, in find_nearest_room_location_for_sexing
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\patreon\2_2_6jf\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 215, in get_sex_object_from_room
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'NoneType'

This was the only way that I knew to send the file to you. I saved the error that came up I will attach it. 

Thank you for any and all help that you can provide.

Dee

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt